Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
41 - 60 of 72 Posts
It sounds like you are off to a good start Curtis. I wish you fair weather, lots of participants, and good fishin. I know I said I was stickin close to home waters until the National, but dont count me completely out, I may just have to pop in and see how it's goin, lol.
P.S.
If Shane Combs, aka Whiteriverblackcloud shows up, break out the rabbit's feet, juju beads, and find a gypsy woman to ward off the evil spirits and bad luck that follows him around. LMAO!!! The last time we got together, about six of us, three trucks, and two boats were nearly taken out by a freak rogue truck incident. Beware! LMAO!!! No, really dude, I'm serious! LMAO!!!
Sounds Like fun!! I want to come!!!!! Me Too! Me Too!!!!!!:sinister:

Oh and its Mr. Shane Coomes aka The Worlds Greatest Catfisherman or WhiteRiverBlack Cloud... LMAO! And I lost a flashlight defending those trucks and boats!!!! haha

Sounds Like fun!! I want to come!!!!! Me Too! Me Too!!!!!!:sinister:

Oh and its Mr. Shane Coomes aka The Worlds Greatest Catfisherman or WhiteRiverBlack Cloud... LMAO! And I lost a flashlight defending those trucks and boats!!!! haha
Well exxcccuuuuusssse me, o master of catfishes and bad luck, lol! Yes, you did lose your beloved itty bitty teeny weeny mini mag light saber, forgot all about it. What do you have in store for the boys down south this year plague, meteor strike, alien abductions? LOL, j/k bud, maybe I'll be able to get down there for at least a day. Hows the bite on the White?

i,ll do my dangest to be there just for steph i,ll bring some lady gaga hahahaha
omg please no .. anything BUT! lol!!! :D
Everyone , sing along......

Can't read my, can't read my
No he can't read my flathead face

Can't read my, can't read my
No he can't read my flathead face

F F F Flathead face, F F Flathead face,
Ma, ma, ma, ma,
F F F Flathead face, F F Flathead face!!!

...W

I should be able to be there. Im bringing a boat. Let me know what I can do to help. Let Shane (skippy2use) know what You might need from me. My PC is junk so my internet accessibility is limited. Keep us updated

Well exxcccuuuuusssse me, o master of catfishes and bad luck, lol! Yes, you did lose your beloved itty bitty teeny weeny mini mag light saber, forgot all about it. What do you have in store for the boys down south this year plague, meteor strike, alien abductions? LOL, j/k bud, maybe I'll be able to get down there for at least a day. Hows the bite on the White?
Man I wish I knew! I havent been fishing all that much this year yet.. Been working my butt off fixing cars. Lost both my jobs due to a crapping owner so im helping a friend work on cars to make bills.. But Im expecting to get out more then once this coming week!

Steve is right. Last year I saw a guy on a 4'*4' plastic dock sitting on a cut log for a seat and rowing with a broom and he seemed to be just fine. Coast guard did pick him up though. He had know life jacket and may have been messed up as well. You dont have to go far either to find good water. Also there are 2 other boat ramps within 10 miles either direction. So even if you cant cover water in the boat you can do it by trailering.

Sweet! Thanks guys. I finally have an interview for a job I've been trying to get for 3 years so everything will depend on IF I get that job and what my schedule is. I'm REALLY trying to make it down there!! :)

41 - 60 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.