Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
21 - 40 of 72 Posts
Do you want to do it the first weekend July 4th falls on that sunday and may leave allot of people with family plans. I dont but many may. I will get my wife on it first thing tomarrow. We will try for the 9th-11th.

That date looks good for me at the moment.
What is the name and location of the campground? I would like to go and check it out as it sounds like it could be a handy place to stay even when we aren't having a get-together. A phone number would be handy too if anyone has it.
Thanks...W

Apperently he has gone way up from last year as well. He said $25 for the 1st night and $20 for the second. But he did say that he had plenty of space and that he would like a better Idea on # of sites and people as well. That is with electric and water as well. So every one decide what you want to do. I think im going to say screw the day job and start a campground at my house.

Discussion starter · #27 ·
Jeremy, maybe we can do a carry in or cook out lunch and then have you do a seminar before or after one of the days? Maybe give away a prize or two if willing, maybe either through a drawing or perhaps a friendly tournament? Those prices still are not extremely high, Little Farm on the River was about the same, but lacked a ramp.

Jeremy, maybe we can do a carry in or cook out lunch and then have you do a seminar before or after one of the days? Maybe give away a prize or two if willing, maybe either through a drawing or perhaps a friendly tournament? Those prices still are not extremely high, Little Farm on the River was about the same, but lacked a ramp.
Sounds great, just let me know what you need me to do and we'll go from there man...

Discussion starter · #29 ·
Alright, looks like the ball may be rolling here, i appreciate Shane and Jeremy helping with this and the input of all the members so far.

Here is what we have so far tentatively, Campshore Campgrounds near Aurora and Rising Sun IN, July 9-11th. Jeremy Leach has offered to do a seminar and possibly give away some prizes. We could do a carry-in cookout and potluck, and possibly have a friendly tournament or competition during the gathering. Since Shane said the guy at Campshore wanted an idea of the number of people or sites I figured we should start a running total of who will/plans to attend. It also would be helpful if guys would say if they will or plan to bring their boat so we can try to accomodate people who need spots to fish. So Far I have this list:

1. Winston (metalman)
2. Jeremy Leach (Jeremy leach)
3. Shane (skippi2use)
4. Jimmy (IndyCatman)
5. Eric (Typer181)
6. Scott (IndyCatGuy)
7. Stephanie (Steph)
8. Eean (bsu_catfisher)
9. Myself (CatHunter24)

Alright, looks like the ball may be rolling here, i appreciate Shane and Jeremy helping with this and the input of all the members so far.

Here is what we have so far tentatively, Campshore Campgrounds near Aurora and Rising Sun IN, July 9-11th. Jeremy Leach has offered to do a seminar and possibly give away some prizes. We could do a carry-in cookout and potluck, and possibly have a friendly tournament or competition during the gathering. Since Shane said the guy at Campshore wanted an idea of the number of people or sites I figured we should start a running total of who will/plans to attend. It also would be helpful if guys would say if they will or plan to bring their boat so we can try to accomodate people who need spots to fish. So Far I have this list:

1. Winston (metalman)
2. Jeremy Leach (Jeremy leach)
3. Shane (skippi2use)
4. Jimmy (IndyCatman)
5. Eric (Typer181)
6. Scott (IndyCatGuy)
7. Stephanie (Steph)
8. Eean (bsu_catfisher)
9. Myself (CatHunter24)
I can bring my boat and can handle a few in it...
PM ME SO I CAN SAY WHEN IT'S FULL..

I'll be there for sure, I know a few other guy's that will come with me also plus my buddies that are on here should chime in and say there coming soon.

I like the idea of having some seminars and stuff, we could also all bring some fish or what not to have a fry. I have some cookers an stuff and could take care of the fry end of it if we can get enough fish for all of us. Will also get some turtle lines out so we could have them as well. whatever you need just let us know.

It sounds like you are off to a good start Curtis. I wish you fair weather, lots of participants, and good fishin. I know I said I was stickin close to home waters until the National, but dont count me completely out, I may just have to pop in and see how it's goin, lol.
P.S.
If Shane Combs, aka Whiteriverblackcloud shows up, break out the rabbit's feet, juju beads, and find a gypsy woman to ward off the evil spirits and bad luck that follows him around. LMAO!!! The last time we got together, about six of us, three trucks, and two boats were nearly taken out by a freak rogue truck incident. Beware! LMAO!!! No, really dude, I'm serious! LMAO!!!

Thanks for taking the lead Curtis. If I can I'll be there with a buddy or two. I'll know closer to the time for sure - I should have plenty of striper to fry up too.:smile-big:

Discussion starter · #40 ·
1. Winston (metalman)
2. Jeremy Leach (Jeremy leach) *Boat (PM for room)
3. Shane (skippi2use)
4. Jimmy (IndyCatman)
5. Eric (Typer181)
6. Scott (IndyCatGuy)
7. Stephanie (Steph)
8. Eean (bsu_catfisher)
9. Myself (CatHunter24) *Boat (Possibly room for 1, depends on gear)
10. Jacob (Jumper)
11. Steve (Steve) * Boat (PM for possible open spots)
12. Roy (JetDoc)

Maybes:

Andy (Afishpatrol)
Barry (Wabash River Bear)
Scott (Scott C)

21 - 40 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.