Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

Indiana Gathering

8K views 71 replies 24 participants last post by  skippi2use 
Curtis,
I'm sure you will get some participation in this but like Shane says, you can't suit everyone's schedule. What Barry said too about guys showing up is also true. People sign up with every intention of being there and then life gets in the way. Nature too can play it's part. If the river comes up and gets ugly, driving 2-3 hours to grill hotdogs is not so appealing.
But there are always some who will show up no matter what so keep throwing ideas out there and gather the feedback then make a decision on a date. Hope for the best, plan for the worst and go for it.
The worst that can happen is you have the campground, river and 10lb of burgers to yourself!!!
If I am able to make it on the date you pick I will be there...W

That date looks good for me at the moment.
What is the name and location of the campground? I would like to go and check it out as it sounds like it could be a handy place to stay even when we aren't having a get-together. A phone number would be handy too if anyone has it.
Thanks...W

i,ll do my dangest to be there just for steph i,ll bring some lady gaga hahahaha
omg please no .. anything BUT! lol!!! :D
Everyone , sing along......

Can't read my, can't read my
No he can't read my flathead face

Can't read my, can't read my
No he can't read my flathead face

F F F Flathead face, F F Flathead face,
Ma, ma, ma, ma,
F F F Flathead face, F F Flathead face!!!

...W

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.