Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

Indiana Gathering

8K views 71 replies 24 participants last post by  skippi2use 
Jeremy, maybe we can do a carry in or cook out lunch and then have you do a seminar before or after one of the days? Maybe give away a prize or two if willing, maybe either through a drawing or perhaps a friendly tournament? Those prices still are not extremely high, Little Farm on the River was about the same, but lacked a ramp.
Sounds great, just let me know what you need me to do and we'll go from there man...

Alright, looks like the ball may be rolling here, i appreciate Shane and Jeremy helping with this and the input of all the members so far.

Here is what we have so far tentatively, Campshore Campgrounds near Aurora and Rising Sun IN, July 9-11th. Jeremy Leach has offered to do a seminar and possibly give away some prizes. We could do a carry-in cookout and potluck, and possibly have a friendly tournament or competition during the gathering. Since Shane said the guy at Campshore wanted an idea of the number of people or sites I figured we should start a running total of who will/plans to attend. It also would be helpful if guys would say if they will or plan to bring their boat so we can try to accomodate people who need spots to fish. So Far I have this list:

1. Winston (metalman)
2. Jeremy Leach (Jeremy leach)
3. Shane (skippi2use)
4. Jimmy (IndyCatman)
5. Eric (Typer181)
6. Scott (IndyCatGuy)
7. Stephanie (Steph)
8. Eean (bsu_catfisher)
9. Myself (CatHunter24)
I can bring my boat and can handle a few in it...
PM ME SO I CAN SAY WHEN IT'S FULL..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.