Indiana Gathering 2019 Sept 13-15

Discussion in 'CATFISH GATHERINGS' started by typer181, Jan 24, 2019.

1. typer181

typer181 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Indy
    Name:
    Eric
    Hey All!

The Indiana Gathering 2019 is being held on September 13th thru 15th at They're Bitin' Campground in New Amsterdam! The campground address is 7623 Middle St. SW, New Amsterdam, IN 47110 Phone is 812-732-4800.

If you plan on bringing an RV or camper trailer, please let me know via Private Message. RV spots with hookups are $25 per night.

Tent camp area is $10 per night. Please let me know via Private Message if you would like a tent space.

RV space renters and tent campers will pay the campground attendant upon arrival.

If you can only make it for one of the days, that's great too! Just send me a PM so I can put you on the attendee list, it will also enter your name into a few drawings for some awesome fishing gear, including an Abu Garcia 7000/Rippin Lips combo donated by a forum member! (See Post #104 for more info on the Gathering Giveaways)

There are lots of details about the area on the thread on the Local Indiana Talk page https://www.catfish1.com/threads/indiana-gathering-2019.237338/ , so please take a few moments to read for more info. It's going to be a great time!

If you have any questions, post them or pm me. All are welcome!