Indiana Fishing Trip

Discussion in 'Flathead Catfish' started by whiteriverbigcats, Aug 3, 2006.

1. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Any local BOC Brothers wanna get together one weekend and try to go out and catch some monster Flatheads... Sure there are a few of us that can schedule a time and place. I know of a few and im sure others will have a few places in mind.. Just let me know.. Im game..

2. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    any and all recomendations are welcome... Im sure my brother in law would come too... aka ( Riverrat )... If you have any place in mind that you havent tried or have been wanting to try just speak up..... If it wasnt for the gas prices i would love to head down to the Ohio River... but anywhere local is fine...

3. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    im game give me a time and a place see if i can make it

4. rodpod

rodpod New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    Id like to get out sometime and meet some more indiana members..dont have a boat though....

5. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    i dont have a boat either.. Sure would like to have one but dont really need it to injoy a good day or night of fishing... Im in the dead center of indiana, Jim is 50 miles north. and you all are far south.... Just trying to see what would work out the best.. i would hate for someone to drive an extream distance...... anyone have any thoughts as to where would be a great place to go.... and i guess check your schedules and find the best weekend and we can all start with time and work to place....

6. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    working on geting rod holders on mine some one could ride along here

7. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    Thanx for the offer Bill... Its Appreciated.. Just need some Ideas on where to go....

8. rodpod

rodpod New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    You guys need to come to the National Gathering...its hard to get people from all over indiana to meet up for one night of fishing. Especially with the damn gas prices. Id like to meet some of yall if it aint too far away.

9. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    Im there... Going to camp since its the cheapest and i dont plan to sleep that much anyways.. im really looking forward to it.. But I still would like to meet up with a few guys and get a night or two in... meet some people before the gathering... i dont do well with crowds... and im a Karaoke DJ... domt make no sence..lol

10. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    We might be able to take over the bank north of Raymond street along the white river. There is a place to launch boats if the river is high enough. the bank is about 1/4 mile long. I haven't fished it very much but it might be a place to meet up. I posted on another thread about the 12 or 19 of this month. Only because it's the middle of the month. and 4 weeks away from the National Gathering. I am open to suggestions.

11. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    I know tommorrow night im going to the 16th street dam/spillway off of white river parkway.... probably catch my bait there... if i get there early enough.... but i think i know where you are talking about...