Indiana angler nears SC record...

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Bill in SC, May 25, 2009.

1. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Goofball! You had me drooling!

2. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Nyuk, nyuk!! I figured the caption would generate interest!! We did have a great time. I truly wish the bite had been better, but new friendships are worth FAR MORE than all the catfish in the water!

Bill in SC

3. I caught one that same size a couple of weeks ago too. they fight pretty good. It kinda pulls like a flathead thats not quite sure he's hooked yet.
    i was trying to get a look to see what it was and saw the brown/ yellow back and was sure it was a flathead when it took off w/ drag for
    a while . Man was i disapointed when i finnally got it to the boat.
    I took it home to the dock and my daughter loved it. we finally let go back to the lake.

4. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Mark, I thought the same thing, and everything happened just like that in the same order! And yeah that ol boy fought HARD. lol
    Bill, I miss ya already bro. You're one of the kindest guys I know! There are no words to express my gratitude for all that you've done. Vicky is the best, you have it made there! I REALLY enjoyed going to church with you. Your pastor is a heck of a guy- a great preacher. The music was absolutley top notch!
    My dad and I had the BEST time -You and James made it possible to fulfill a long time dream that we've both had since as long as I can remember. I'm coming back SOON! Thank you for everything my friend!

5. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Bill, Vickie and I both appreciate the kind words. That's what I like about this site. Just great people all around, friendships to be made and info to be shared. It was indeed our pleasure to have y'all.

Bill in SC