Indian Lake???

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by OleWhiskers, Jun 19, 2009.

1. OleWhiskers

OleWhiskers New Member

State:
    Minster,Ohio
    Does anyone know of any tournaments being held at indian lake?

2. catman37

catman37 New Member

State:
    ohio
    theres usually a catfish tournament every summer but i cant remember when,as soon as i find out i'll post it on here.

3. ohiocattin15

ohiocattin15 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    the three day big cat tournament is held ususally the first weekend in august.
    here is the website, they dont have the dates up yet but they should soon http://www.indianlake.com/catfish.htm

4. skunkedagain

skunkedagain New Member

State:
    OHIO
    yes its the aug 1st weekend.unusally i have not seen anything about it this year yet.Will be dissapointed if it does not happen.

5. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    are you fishing in it this year?. done any pre tourney fishin yet?

6. skunkedagain

skunkedagain New Member

State:
    OHIO
    yes and yes.A friend of mine finally got his boat running.lol

7. boedict

boedict New Member

State:
    south carolina
    It starts july the 30th at 12 pm and ends at 12 pm sunday.Ill be leaveing the 30th and will start fishing that night.Was going to bring my boat but going to fish with my brother instead,would be a long way to haul a boat.If anybody knows where the big boys are just let me know HA!!!HA:big_smile::big_smile:I will be out all night for 3 days hunting that one big fish.Hope to see some of yall out there..

8. hawk

hawk New Member

State:
    kenton ohio
    hey fellas It should be a good time I'll be there.

9. OleWhiskers

OleWhiskers New Member

State:
    Minster,Ohio
    Does anyone of you guys know where to sign in at for the tourny.i cant make it till friday but not sure where to sign up.:confused2::big_smile:

10. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    genes marine and the lapizzzeria are the only two places to sign in.genes is by the rootbeer stand and pizza place is across the road from mounwood entrance on st rt 366. .both places are on the same road about a mile apart.its the same road as the spillway is on.if you need more info let me know.

11. OleWhiskers

OleWhiskers New Member

State:
    Minster,Ohio
    hay thanks man this is my first time ever fishing indian lake so i'll have a hard time but it will be fun.if you know a good spot let me know lol....:big_smile::smile2::wink:

12. skunkedagain

skunkedagain New Member

State:
    OHIO
    there are good spots all over the lake.Just have to find them .We have not had very good luck thhis year so far,mostly due to the up/down cold fronts.Also just fish for the big boys..Well good luck