indian lake 4-26

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by varmint_sniper, Apr 27, 2008.

1. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    Hey ya'll went out sat 4-26 and had an awsom time got 4 nice channels 1 over 32in was 7lb 6oz and lost a BIG one that broke 20ib test big game line, all were cpr fish got 2 off of crawlers and 1 off cut shad and the big 1 hit a 6in bluegill live under a thill bir river float set at 3ft. must say my buddie and i had an awsom time we fished from sundown till 3;30am then they shut off or we would have stayed all night wasnt to cold but wasnt warm neighter but was a good night. hope to be back out next sat also if someone interested if going pm me and we can set up time and place to meet......will

2. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    Hey guys, iam sry i did a bobo the bobber i was useing at inian lake ws a till big fish slider not a big fish river bobber sry for the misprint.....will

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Great job its about that time for some good fishing from what Ive been told

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like a nice fishing trip. Good job and good luck in the future.

5. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    sweet good going rick

6. skunkedagain

skunkedagain New Member

State:
    OHIO
    good job on the fish .sounds like you have a good spot up there.

7. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Congrats on the fish that you all caught sounds like you all had your self a fun time, that one catfish that you caught 7 pounds 6 ounces sounds like a nice fish I would say the one that broke your line was either a flathead or a big blue.

8. catman37

catman37 New Member

State:
    ohio
    good job man,kinda gives me some hope since i fish up there all the time.so far ive been there 3 or 4 times and havent caught anything