In need of prayer

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by 223reload, Jan 13, 2007.

1. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Im not much on ever askin for help but I'm in great need of help , I recently quit a job to work whear i live and couldnt find a job except 80 miles away then last week my boss was all over me about the way i was doing my job [ not because it was wrong but because i was doing it way slower than he does it] any way i got feeling like i couldnt do the job the way he wanted me to and i quit so here i am looking for another job which isnt easy when your 45 ,please pray ill find work that pays well soon thanks all

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers are sent Richard, please keep us posted.

3. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Richard, I know what that's like, too, and don't let it get you down! Movin a bit slower is more than made up for by experience and wisdom of years. That boss is likely not happy with anybody's work and prolly thinks nobody can do much as well as he can. I'm praying that God will open doors for you and trusting that all your needs will be met.
    We're on a shoestring, but the Lord always comes through, so I know He will for you, too.

4. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you Richard!!

5. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Thoughts sent Prayers sent from ky.

6. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    We'll keep ya lifted up before the Throne,and trust Him to take care of your needs!:big_smile:

7. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    I understand job hunting at middle age. hang in there something will come along . good thoughts from Kansas

8. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Positive thoughts and prayers from NC.....

9. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Richard You Sir.Are A Good MAN.Now 45 years Old Right? You are in The Prime of Your Life,Please Don't let this Situation get You Down,Because I Know it is Temporary in Nature,I can Feel it in My Bones OK. And You can Bet I will Keep You in My Prayers,and so will All the Brothers and sisters who read this post.Your Friend and Brother. J.D.
    :0a26:

10. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    I got 10 yrs. on ya Richard & know what you are feeling. Prayer up from IN for us both. It's gonna be alright. I just know someone who cares about the job enough to quit rather than not do it correctly is going to be sought after.

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Richard God will supply your needs. Prayers from So. Illinois to You and Your Family.

12. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Rich,
    It sounds to me like your Boss lost out on that deal:

First: He was "Lucky" enough to have a peason as dedicate as yourself there in the first place,
    &
    Second: He's Also was "Lucky" that you did not tell him what he could have done with that job.

He sounds like one of those kind of Bosses that should not be a Boss, because he don't know how to treat his workers.
    And believe me, I know a thing or two about dealing with management & dealing the public (Hard Workers).
    :confident:

But don't worry about it man, just keep on being you - because we all got your back on this one + you have Shania:0010: & my prayers coming out to you on one this one Buddy. :cross:
    :0a26:

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

13. CATFISHPAT

CATFISHPAT New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hey Bro you are in my Prayer's and God is opening door's for you so keep your eye's open and Thank God for the little thing's as well as the Big blessing's...........God bless ya Bro!!!!!!

14. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    You will be in my thoughts and prayers ,however with your exp with heavy equipm you shouldn't have any problem finding work.Just consider your taking a unscheduled vacation cause when this weather breaks theres gonna be a lot of people looking for good operators. Now relax for awhile take a deep breath and just GO FISHIN. GOD WILL PROVIDE!!

15. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Richard,

I can only imagine how hard it is finding work. I am praying for you, that you find a job.

I know a couple of good places you can maybe get a foot up in the search...

www.monster.com - if you have a resume put it up here! and also search thier job listings

www.careerbuilder.com - I currently work for this company and we list a lot of jobs. I am sure that someone would love to have you. Also put your resume here and let people start contacting you!!!!

www.craigslist.com - a smaller website that might or might not have jobs listed

try local temperary employment agencies - if nothing else, you won't go hungry

local papers are also a great tool. They often times have a lot of local online posting sites as well...

IF YOU DON'T HAVE A RESUME AND WOULD LIKE HELP CREATING ONE REAL QUICK PM ME AND WE CAN SET UP A TIME TO TALK OVER THE PHONE AND CREATE ONE REAL QUICK!!!!

Best of luck brother, praying for ya!
    -----------

after posting this, i thought i should note this is not an advertisement for any of the aforementioned sites. simply a brother trying to help another brother out!

16. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Thoughts and prayers sent from Arkansas.

17. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Richard, prayers being sent for ya. Brother, whenever one door closes, another one will open soon. All a part of Gods plan for our lives.

18. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
  19. fishnfool68

fishnfool68 New Member

State:
    Near Tulsa Oklahoma
    I pray Richard you find favor,and the eye of your heart is opened to The Lords purpose for you.I also pray for your ex-boss I fell he needs it as well.The best things in my life God has brought to me through the loss of a jobs that I loved.I met my wife through one, and met the man that lead me back to Christ through the other job loss.I praise Jesus for the opportunity to bless you .

20. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Prayers from Illinois. Good luck and keep us posted.