Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in need of cattails for my bait almost out of bait sure could use some if someone could help woulg give some bait or pay shipping or what ever might work out but if you can help in need of it thanks Catfishermanstiles

·
Registered
208 Posts
if countryhart don't get them for you i can-aged and ready to strip off. thats what i use in my bait also. I have used kapok from the old life vests also if you happen to find any of them, gotta be the old orange ones.

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Ok, I'll bite... Do you mean the Cattail plants? Does that help with the consistency of the punch bait?
Talking about the brown thingie on the top that looks like a cooked sausage, except that it's straight, rather than curved. When you break it apart, you get huge amounts of fuzz, which is great for stiffening up punch bait.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hey Marshall, I never did get the payment for the postage so just go ahead and send me a quart of the bait for the cattails that I sent You..

·
Registered
7,332 Posts
Guys I use cattails in my punch bait also but sometimes even here in Kansas they can be hard to get.

I bought some of them looper rigs from Team Catfish a couple of weeks ago and let me tell you they work.You jam that down in the bait and it is loaded.You can cast it with-out the bait coming off.And 15 - 30 min later when you bring it back in it still has bait on it.

i'm sold of them never did like messing with mixing the cattails in the bait all the time.

Give them a try I think you will agree.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.