In Loving Memory

Discussion in 'Art Appreciation' started by kat in the hat, Feb 6, 2007.

1. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Just thought I'd share this pic with y'all. It's an image that I made on the computer of a few of my best friends that have passed.

Attached Files:

2. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    That is so touching,so lovely!! I love my dogs also very much and I only wish I had the computer knowlege to do that also. Especially the one I lost last year!! People who are not dog lovers don't realize how much it hurts but to me it's like losing my right arm. Reps to ya Brother. You did a very beautiful thing and I thank you very much for sharing!:sad2:

3. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

NICE Matt :smile2:. I know looking at that tribute pic makes you sad and glad all at the same time. Pets have a way of finding those little niches in our hearts and making them their very own. RIP Sadie, Edgar, and Bowser.

4. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Pat (PK) and Tanya pretty well said everthing I could of said. I do know how you feel when you lose a pet. Lost one of mine 9 years ago and still miss her. Thank you for sharing.GOD BLESS and may your best friends rest in PEACE!!

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Nice pic, thanks for sharing. Pets are a big part of alot of our lives.

6. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I

Same here. I had 2 'brothers' growing up and now my wife and I refer to our 2 pups as 'the kids'. They are definitely members of the family. When my parents 1st dog passed away at 18 years old, I remember they each took a few days off work to mourn.