IN , KY Tornado

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by Jagal, Nov 6, 2005.

1. Jagal

Jagal New Member

State:
    Evansville, IN
    I just wanted to start this thread to see how everyone that was in the tornado last night is doing. :eek:

2. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    seen some news articles on this. lots of folks were killed and some horses too. we had them roll through here too. not as bad but some feirce micro bursts and straight line winds. had a fence board off and some knocked over. other than that were ok.

3. MadKater

MadKater New Member

State:
    Evansville,IN
    a few of my friends took a direct hit from the tornado,all are ok health wise. i slept through the whole thing and freaked out when i hear it went through degonia springs since that where my grandparents live and my daughter was with them all weekend,i couldnt get ahold of them on the phone so i rushed out thier and they where all ok but a family down the road wasnt so lucky,the whole family was killed,very sad ordeal........my thoughts and prayers go out to all the folks effected by this tornado,some of which just got thier lives back together after the tornado that hit last year.

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Yes, we need to remember those ones who were involved in this. We high some pretty high winds here in the Dayton area, but that was it. I had no idea about the twister(s) until I was flipping through & sw Fox News.

5. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    It was a close one, but it missed us over here. It put on a great light show and some real bad winds in our neck of the woods. I am sorry that it hit your friends Madkatter, I am glad they are ok.

6. Jagal

Jagal New Member

State:
    Evansville, IN
    I'm glad to see that you guys made it ok....I know a couple of people that lived in that trailor park that got hit real bad and they are in the hospital with collapsed lungs and broken bones....I'm hoping they will be ok....madkater you should have seen us saturday night it was freaking awesome.

7. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Glad to hear you guys are alright, and my thoughts and prayers are with those less fortunate.

8. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    Glad to see you guys posting I was a little concerned when I saw the news. I know that some of you live in that town from your profiles.

Have we had everyone from the area check in?

-brian

9. Jroc777

Jroc777 Member

State:
    Evansville, IN
    That was definitely a nasty little storm. We had 60 mph winds here in Indianapolis and they thought their was a tornado just south of Indy but it ended up not being one. Hope everyone came out of this ok.

10. Jagal

Jagal New Member

State:
    Evansville, IN
    I wouldn't say ok they are still finding dead people and they are draining a lake that a lot of trailors flew into and they have found a few more dead people today, but I guess it could have been worse and thanks for you guys' concern

11. typer181

typer181 Well-Known Member

State:
    Indy
    God bless all who were injured or who lossed loved ones to this unfortunate disaster. Who would have ever thought that tornadoes would form in November. God bless us all!

12. Ohio_River_Rat

Ohio_River_Rat New Member

State:
    Charlestown, Indiana
    I live north of louisville and didn't hear about the tornados until the next morning. I sorry to hear about it but im glad all of you guys are ok.
    zac