IN HOT DOO DOO LOL

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG_D, Aug 14, 2008.

1. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    me and my wife to be live on the out skirts of a trailor park she leaves a few min ago going to a yard sale my cell ph rings Tina ask me do you have a secred admirer i laff saying i dont recon y she tells me you have a red rose on windshild of your van i lafh saying you put it thear she swears she dident so i lafh agen i hear her tell her girl he thinks its funny i ask her what was i supose to think lol she said i dont care i got you hoo ever she is dont lol shes not mad at me but i can tell it bugs her and it kinda made me feel weird to Tina is the love of my life i dont need some hussy stirring up crap lol but i still think its funny lol:crazy::roll_eyes::eek:oooh:

2. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    That sucks.....good luck.....for some reason, I dont think you have heard the last of this...

3. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    lol i hope i have dont need a tramp causing me greefe:angry:

4. don3778

don3778 New Member

State:
    Walkervill
    Dallas, the way you keep refering to this other woman as a hussie and a tramp makes me think you might know her. The problem can be solved if you just tell the other woman not to do anything like that again!

Oh, and you had better stay away from her if you wanna keep the one you have now!

One more suggestion. Make sure Tina gets some flowers and knows they are from you!

don3778

5. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    You need some big dogs. That's why the women don't leave roses on my truck. Those dogs run them off. lol

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I agree with Don buy the wife some flowers and convince her that there is nothing to worry about. If you allow this to grow bigger and longer the undertaker could be putting your next shirt on.:smile2:

7. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    don i asher you i dont know her i just say husy becaws to me only a husy would do that to a man thats involved id never do something to hert tina she is my life

8. don3778

don3778 New Member

State:
    Walkervill

One more suggestion. Make sure Tina gets some flowers and knows they are from you!

don3778

9. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    tinas not mad at all she knowes me to well and trusts me she thinks she knows hoo it is she thinks its kinda funny as well im not swetting it its not my falt and tina knows this we put a note on windshild of my van saying thank you and keep the roses comeing lol if shes that dumb to leave roses well me and tina like roses so we will just keep puting theam in a vase as long as thay are left mine as well engoy theam lol:cool2::crazy::eek:oooh:

10. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    lol. ill take the hussie off your hands for a week if ya want.:big_smile:

11. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    :cool2: lol if we finde out hoo she is i will send her your way lol:wink:

12. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    SWEET!

P.S. DONT TELL MY WIFE.:crazy:

13. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    :crazy: moma said i had a bad brother out thear lol i think i found him lol:eek:oooh::roll_eyes::crazy::tounge_out:

14. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    lmao. come on over for a drink bro. :big_smile:

15. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    one of theas days i may just take you up on that brother dang im outa hear lol i need that nap lol:cool2:

16. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like you are big pimpin':eek:oooh:, hope this don't get her too fired up! That could only spell trouble

17. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    laura. what are you doing up this late?:big_smile: