in-fisherman question

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by unclebear174, Jul 8, 2006.

1. unclebear174

unclebear174 New Member

State:
    ky
    I have read the critical concept #2 catfish location book. On the back it says that their are a #3-lakes and reservoir and a #4- rivers in the collection. But I cannot find them anywhere. Are they not out yet or are they just widely distributed?

2. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    Have you checked the In-fisherman website?

3. catsrking

catsrking New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I have not seen those books listed on the site. You may contact their customer service via email: primedia.inquiriesclient@palmcoastd.com

Hope that helps.

4. shortshank

shortshank New Member

State:
    Oregon
    I've got no help for you Mike on your books but I do have a GREAT BIG WELCOME to the BOC!! great to have you aboard. Hang right in there, we have quite a few fellas that can answer almost anything about fishing!
    Don

5. Redtick

Redtick New Member

State:
    Neoga, Illinois
    I have most of the In-Fisherman catfish videos and books. As far as I know, 3-4 catfish books are not out. They were not in a Prime Media advertisement I recently received.
    Instead of investing in the In-Fisherman book, join A.C.A.T.S., get their magazine every month and you will get more and better information. I thought Matthew Simcox's article on Flatheads in this months issue was great.

6. breadboy

breadboy New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I have a few in-fisherman catfish mags and videos. I am trying to win the A.C.A.T.s subscription :tounge_out: .