In-Fisherman Game: tomorrow...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catman529, Jan 1, 2007.

1. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Some people here have that in-fisherman freshwater trophies fishin game. I know a couple members, but I was thinking that anyone who has it can join in a multiplayer game, at any of the following times:

Tues. Jan. 2, 8:00pm CST
    Thurs. Jan 4, 8:00pm CST

I might not be available at one of the times but I will try my best to get on at 8pm on tuesday, if I can't make it, thrusday will be the other option. I will host a regular fishing trip, maybe I will do a tourney in a few days but I just got this game for xmas and don't have as much experience as those who have had it longer.

Let me know if you can join...

We will decide on which lake to fish when everyone is ready to fish.

Just post a reply to "sign up" or PM me if the date/times don't work for you.

tight lines

2. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    I wish I did man I use to play the FLW bass game with people from all over. Dose that one have catfish if so i need to pick it up tomorrow:lol:

3. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    it has white, channel, blue, flathead and bullheads. they don't get very big - maybe top of at 20 lbs but my biggest was less than 15. the carp bite everything and grow to 20lbs, and musky get big enough to break my line multiple times. the game sells for 9.99 at target. good luck

4. catfishing is fun

catfishing is fun New Member

State:
    Missouri/Michigan
    theres a bunch of copys on ebay check them out

5. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    all right, it is in less than 6 hours, if anybody can do it tonight let me know...
    if not, hope thursday works

6. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i used to have a game called Trophy Bass 3D. it had pretty much everykind of fish on there but mostly bass. the catfish never got over 30 pounds. my biggest bass ever on there was 13 pounds... but... i was in a walleye tournament so i couldnt legally keep the fish in the boat :'( .