In bad need of some catfish slime therapy!!!!

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by steve_b124, Nov 12, 2009.

1. steve_b124

steve_b124 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Been in the hospital since Monday. I just got out this morning. Lord I need some Slime Theropy in the worst way. One doc says I had another stroke, the other says I had a reaction to a new med. Either way, it cost my last 4 days of vacation and a sack full of money for new RX's. I TAKE SO MANY PILLS i RATTLE WHEN i WALK! Oops, got the caps lock again. It may take a couple of weeks to get back out, but I will. When I do look out, I need a new personal best!

Funny thing, my hand is scuffed up from a big blue, cat rash I call it. Everyone in the hospital wanted to know what happened to my hand. They could not imagine a fish big enough to do all that scraping. I tell everyone that cat rash is a badge of honor to a catter.

Oh yeah, I asked the EMS medic if he could hitch the boat up to the ambulance and drop me off at the lake. Couldn't get him to do it, probably wasn't a catter.

God Bless All,
    Steve

2. santeefishhunter

santeefishhunter New Member

State:
    north caro
    I hope you get to feeling better and get that SLIME THERAPY ! It does wonders. Good luck.

3. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Atleast ya still with us my friend!:wink: So it'll be catsmackin slime time before you know it. Glad you feeling better and able to go home.:big_smile:

4. massa_blake

massa_blake New Member

State:
    Texas
    Hope you can get back out soon.

5. flatheadsalyer1

flatheadsalyer1 New Member

State:
    Pickens, SC
    Steve, I am glad your doing well. These doctors dont have a clue how to cure cat fever. Its probably better they dont try. We will be prayin for you. Get better and get SLIMEY!!!!

6. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    glad to hear your doing better Steve. hope you get a hog your next time out.

7. Cutbait101

Cutbait101 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Hope you get better soon steve,lots of big blues to catch this winter:wink::wink: