In Awe

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Ol Man, Aug 16, 2006.

1. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Now and then I browse the old site just to become familiar with a little more info about catfishing. I am amazed at the number of members from the old site that are still around today and have been here since probably the beginning. There should be some way to recognize these individuals.:cool2:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Fanatics are the first to betray their beliefs in order to defend them.

2. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    I found the old site after the switch couldn't understand why noone was answering my messages. LOL

3. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    There's a lot of good stuff on the old site. I go in every once in a while just to check the archives. I see there are still people posting on there? Would probably get more responses on this web site.

4. Cutshad

Cutshad New Member

State:
    Newalla, Oklahoma (Shawnee)
    Totally agree Jeb. I was on the old site for a while, then we switched to this one. There are quite a few folks that should be recognized.

5. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I bet Paul could come up with a symbol, kind of like the star that shows donation.

6. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    or....anyone that came from the old board could be charter members or something. Heck I don't care what they call me....dirt bag is ok as long as we all are dirt bags.

7. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Great Idea, Id love to see that.

8. paleocaver

paleocaver New Member

State:
    USA
  9. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    The old site was great but the new site is even better!! Many members have joined since the old site. I think it is easier to navigate and up to date. I was skeptical at first but love this new server, it is awesome.

10. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    The old site is still active, and is still growing and new members signing up at a pretty good clip.

That part of the BOC fills the void for those who are looking for a site with a little slower pace than the main BOC site.

What will be unique, is over time, the old BOC will mature to a point where those newer members who are active on the old BOC will not have any visibilty on the new BOC.

11. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Well I'm a new member. I just wanted to say thank you to all the old members that made this such a great site...

12. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Now let me get this rite. There are 2 active BOC websites. Both are growing at the same time even though not at the same pace. HMMMM? I'm confused and that don't take much. LOL! I thought that the plan was to phase out the other site completely. So we now kinda have 2 sets of members not interacting with each other? I may have to pop in there and re-introduce myself. LOL! I remember the big campaign to get everyone over here when the doors opened. LOL! That was fun! LOL!