In about 10 minutes

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by bill_gfish, Aug 13, 2006.

1. bill_gfish

bill_gfish New Member

State:
    st. marys, oh
    I will have to wake them up to get ready for church. My peaceful morning will be officially over. One I will have to try about 5 times to wake up the end up standing her on her feet. One will take a bit but will get up all lovingly at first. And finally the last will fight me till no end then fart and laugh then get up. Fighting amongst then will begin in 20 minutes.

Attached Files:

2. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I got an "invalid attachment" on that last one ... it must've been a doozy...:lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Some people have all the commitment of a kamikaze pilot on his tenth mission. (Lou Holtz)

3. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    they are cute in that mode of life shame too have to disturb the tranquil peace huh?

4. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Oh yeah, i remember those days, i had three boys. Nothing short of a earthquake could wake them up. Yup fun stuff.:confused2: :crazy: :roll_eyes:

5. bill_gfish

bill_gfish New Member

State:
    st. marys, oh
    Not sure why. Works for me of course. Anyone else having probs. That is youngest of the twins, she's a pistol in the morning, makes strange noises too.

6. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I feel your pain, only one time though and that is enough for me. :lol: I bet you wouldn't have it any other way would you? :lol: :lol:

7. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Works for me now that the names have been changed... cute kids..:big_smile:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    A halo has to fall only a few inches to become a noose.

8. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Links worked, they look peaceful laying there.

Have a good morning, hope they terrorize ya. LMAO

9. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

They're good when they're asleep, right? Hey, the same has been said about....uh, never mind :big_smile:. What pretty girls, Bill, thanks for sharing. Have a WONDERFUL (if not peaceful) day today!

10. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    Oh yeah! I remember those days. Sort of like the calm before the storm.

11. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    Mine normally get up on their own by 7. This morning my problem has been them wrestling all over the house.

Eric

12. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    sure glad my youngest is 25 and out on his own well glad they are all out on thier own.

13. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    From a mother to a father, What beautiful children.Sir you have been richly blessed. Yes they fight and squabble(I have 2 girls,2years and 3 weeks apart) but thats what makes it so good!Enjoy them as I do mine and have a peaceful day. God Bless You sir,and thank you for sharing! pk powell:big_smile:

14. Chris

Chris New Member

State:
    Spring Hill, Kansas
    My dad came into my room one time and started yelling, Chris come quick and check this out before it leaves, I thought it was a bunch of deer in the feild so I got up real quick and dad had set a mirror in the hallway. He said now look, Look at what? Now since I got you up we got to go to the feed store.

mr. chris

15. kccats

kccats New Member

State:
    Olathe, Kansas
    My 6 are all pretty good the first 1/2 of the day.

16. channelcat_tracker

channelcat_tracker New Member

State:
    Iowa
    thats why i take a dog shock collar to my brother to get him up. and it usually works. the fastest way to get him up is on 100 volts! :lol: :lol: :eek:oooh: :eek:oooh: juuuuuuuuuuuuuust kidding. i turn the lights on and shut the fan off and it takes 5 minutes to take effect! :lol: :lol:

17. samh

samh New Member

State:
    Damascus,Arkansas
    Great look'n kids, they're going to hate you if they find these pictures of them sleep'n on here. I can hear'em now," DAD, how could you, we were sleeping, our hair was a mess, no make-up, " everything that makes'em great picture to us parents is why they will not like'em.

18. Ol Whiskers

Ol Whiskers New Member

State:
    Fairfield Township, Ohio
    Bill,

Beautiful family. Hope you got some hot water before they got up. Man, your going to have a time of it in a few years. Buy some earplugs, dig a cave, stay on dip's boat. Also, keep the phones locked up, and a lookout on the driveway for never-before-seen teen boys coming around. Have fun wiht them now.

Dennis

19. bill_gfish

bill_gfish New Member

State:
    st. marys, oh
    Jeb I figured out what happened. I was editing the pics to change the order they appeared and change the names so I knew who to put where. :big_smile: So, I figure you was looking as I was changing.

Took longer than usual to wake them up. Only stood up one and she laid right back down and grumped at me. :angry: One got right up and the other after threatening the spray bottle rolled out of bed. No fighting this morning either,:confuse: Now the oldest is taking her sisters to the pool. Time to chill and watch the reds game.

20. Ardiva

Ardiva New Member

State:
    Kenai, AK
    You have some beautiful girls there! Are they breaking any guys hearts yet? lol