Impressive low pressure system!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by dinkbuster1, May 12, 2006.

1. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    man this thing is huge, looks like a miniature hurricane! after all that is what a hurricane is, a large "Low" system. this thing was even more impressive earlier before the sun set and caused it to lose strength. check out the eye just north of chicago. i have had the oportunity to fish through the remnants of 2 hurricanes in the past, looked just like this and the fishing was phenominal. i wont have time to fish this weekend but im curious if we are going to have some good reports from the area........? http://www.whiotv.com/wxmap/4290772/detail.html

2. Larry

Larry New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Your right it about it being big.
    Its kickin us pretty hard up in MN, SD and parts of WI. Cold and Rain. Some areas recieving up to 4 inches of snow.
    MN fishing opener for Walley, Sauger and Pike is this weekend with much of the same weather predicted.
    I can't beleive my wife talked me into wearing Long jons. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
    thanks
    Larry

3. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I caught 14 fish in just a couple hrs today, the fishing was fantastic.

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Yea well just wait until we get skunked here in a few hours. :eek:oooh:

5. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I had a a feeling the feedbags would turn on with this change in weather, too bad it wont involve me, I just bought 3 gallons of paint to use up later today...:sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: ( can you tell it wasnt my idea to have a painting festival )

For once, please dont send the reports, I may not be able to take it, BTW, congrats Jack, you were due!

Salmonid

6. chubbahead

chubbahead Member

State:
    Ohio
    the rain is most certainly welcome. I've been thinking about a few high water locations I scouted during the winter. I just wish it was raining and 75 degrees instead of 60 degrees. Hopefully I'll be able to get out Saturday at some point in time. sunday is off due to it being mothers day, unless I find some time later sunday evening.

7. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    I have had almost 4" of rain! I am sick of it.
    Bill