1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
haha ya got me lol

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
thought i would be the funny guy this morning and set my livingroom clock up an hour ahead and woke my 11 year old up in a hurry telling him we are late !!
he looked at his clock and dismissed me saying it was only 7 oclock , but i said the storm had cut the power off and our battery clock was right . he hopped up and went into living room looked at clock and got a worried look and started to run towards the bathroom to get ready . i started laughing and told him APRIL FOOLS HAHAHAHA he wasn't real happy to say the least .
not a morning person :sad2:.
10 hours later he still thought it was a stupid trick :wink:
im the best !!!!!!!LOLOLOLOLOL
my best one was when he was a little shaver i had a thousand dollars
10 100 dollar bills and i told him that he had been a really good kid and i was going to reward him for being so good and i counted them out one hundred two hundred on and on till i got to a thousand and i said APRIL FOOLS
YOU AINT GETTIN A DIME HAHAHAHAHA he was really bummin then
when i was counting those bills out you could almost see the toys his mind was conjuring up his eyes were like saucers HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thought i would be the funny guy this morning and set my livingroom clock up an hour ahead and woke my 11 year old up in a hurry telling him we are late !!
he looked at his clock and dismissed me saying it was only 7 oclock , but i said the storm had cut the power off and our battery clock was right . he hopped up and went into living room looked at clock and got a worried look and started to run towards the bathroom to get ready . i started laughing and told him APRIL FOOLS HAHAHAHA he wasn't real happy to say the least .
10 100 dollar bills and i told him that he had been a really good kid and i was going to reward him for being so good and i counted them out one hundred two hundred on and on till i got to a thousand and i said APRIL FOOLS
when i was counting those bills out you could almost see the toys his mind was conjuring up his eyes were like saucers HAHAHAHA
I bet he was ready to kick your @$$!!!!:smile2:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
youre crazy! haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.