Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
5,818 Posts
Figured that some of yall would want to see the results interviews and rest of the catches at the event so I have it posted here. Little bit more experiementing. Working on getting a sound machine soon. Enjoy yall.

B

YouTube - Imperial Valley tournament 2.avi
"[email protected] B"!!!

OK - First of all lets talk about your video skills:
Me & wife was up this morning - checking out this video while I was having my coffee - and the two of us came to the same concussion - she was saying the the video was good - but I know that you skills of video making can be descried in another ways, like:
"It was of the charts"!
or
"It was off the hook"!

Now - Lets talk about the tournament:

I now know that "It's a Rap" - I just got to make it a point to come down and fish in one of your events now - you guys look like you all be having a good time - & when I say "you guys", I'm talking everyone that's involved - all of the people there always have big smiles on the faces like there all finish in first place, and that's what it's all about.
("Real Talk")
:wink:
my wife had a question for ya this morning - I already know the answer to the question - but I want her to see the answer coming from you:
She would like to know if women are allowed to compete in one of your events?

:Money:
Now - with that being said - I just know one thing:
"We Have To Wet-a-line now Buddy & soon to"!!!
So in others words:
"I'm going to start working on making time for that right after the Blythe Gathering & see my Buddy Dale"

Take it easy B - I'll Holla,
Bert (Shania)

· Banned
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks brother Bert. I appreciate it. I am getting a little better at doing the vids it takes a lot of time, but it is all starting to come together. One more thing that I do need to get is a very good recorder camera. That is the missing pieces right now but it is coming real soon like this summer. Tell your wife I said thank you and yes indeed ladies are allowed to participate. I am on a recruiting thing to get more ladies involved as a matter of fact so that is something I am working on.

The tournaments are a lot of fun and is is growing and growing the last few years. I look forward to seeing all you guys soon and I definitely want to make a trip up north for the Delta. Thanks!

B

· Banned
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The August event will be off da hinges as well. Only 2 more events to go and its all over. Will be preparing for next year after that. May get a gathering or so in between we will see. Its been a good year so far.

· Registered
379 Posts
The August event will be off da hinges as well. Only 2 more events to go and its all over. Will be preparing for next year after that. May get a gathering or so in between we will see. Its been a good year so far.
Brian, thanks for taking the time to not only make the video but to you and Todd for putting the event together in the first place. The soon to be Mrs has already said she wants to go to the next event.

· Banned
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Brian, thanks for taking the time to not only make the video but to you and Todd for putting the event together in the first place. The soon to be Mrs has already said she wants to go to the next event.
Thanks. We need more ladies to partake in the events. I appreciate it. Thanks for the props.

· Banned
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL. I dismissed a chick last year about that. She hated me fishing. My son mom use to go with me until she got her a job. There are a few girls on facebook that ask but I dont think they can really handle the type of fishing I like to do like in the IV and heat, flies, and mosquitos. Its one of a kind to find a ladie like that. I think most of them reside in the south because they are use to the heat and mosquitos and stuff. : )

· Registered
883 Posts
LOL. I dismissed a chick last year about that. She hated me fishing. My son mom use to go with me until she got her a job. There are a few girls on facebook that ask but I dont think they can really handle the type of fishing I like to do like in the IV and heat, flies, and mosquitos. Its one of a kind to find a ladie like that. I think most of them reside in the south because they are use to the heat and mosquitos and stuff. : )
Mosquitoes are teh worst...

My lady lives in West Covina, so you can imagine the hugenormous difference in ambient lol

Can't wait for those hot, sticky, muggy, humid, mosquito infested summer nights on the river lol

· Banned
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That one will be Imperial Valley as well. You can fish all waters of the Imperial valley - including the highline, cochella. All American, main or alamo. Including local drain canals.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.