impending delivery!

Discussion in 'Hunting Dogs Talk' started by tkeyhunter, Mar 4, 2009.

1. tkeyhunter

tkeyhunter New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Our black mouth cur is due on/around St. Pat's day (march 17)
    She is HUGE! I will post pictures of the babies when they arrive.
    I am not sure we will have her bred again, feel bad she is so large/uncomfortable!
    Her registered name is "Jacquot's Raging Molly" but the breeder we took her to has nicknamed her "BethAnn's Pampered Cupcake"
    Might have something to do with the fact it was the first time he had a bitch brought to him with her own food (both canned & dry, she likes it mixed), a bag of her favorite liver treats (one in the morning/one at night),
    and her down comforter (she might get cold & it smells like home). He really believed he was making me feel better by letting me know he had put "fresh straw" in her assigned barrel. Barrel my butt, it was all I could do to not just load her up right there & then.
    She is amazing. Loves to hunt and a stranger wouldn't get very far if "Daddy" wasn't home. She believes it is her job to look after me!
    amazing dog, gonna be hard to ever bring her back to the "barrel" house.
    Keep fingers crossed, I have spent 3 mornings reading in her welping box.
    I think she feels more comfy if she has "mommy" with her.
    TONTO thinks I am going overboard, but she is like my kid. I'll do my best to get some good pic's of the "granpups" up as soon as I can.
    Say a prayer for us, it can't hurt!

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I agree with the "BethAnns Pampered Cupcake" for a name. You definitely have her spoiled. I can relate to that. I pamper my dog. Look forward to viewing the pics.

3. tkeyhunter

tkeyhunter New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Been to busy being crazed "grandma" to my new crew! But Mom & 8 babies all healthy & adorable! Crazy to think they actually use these cuties to go after wild pigs in some areas. Good thing we stick to squirrel & coon!

4. tkeyhunter

tkeyhunter New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Trying to add picture?!?holy cow I think the old lady pulled it off isn't he the cutest little rascal you've ever seen!

Attached Files: