i'm still alive and kicking!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by trippyclwn, May 17, 2008.

1. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    hey everybody just wanted to let you know i'm still around, it's been a long time since i signed on but i've thought about a lot of you and how you have helped me out over the years.
    whether it was the videos post or music posts or even what was i thinking posts through it all yall were there!
    my mom had cancer for the second time the last few months so i have pretty much been running all over the place getting stuff for her and taking her to the doctor.
    she had her last treatment monday of last week so they say she will be fine again soon :smile2:
    i have been recording music for several months and have a few myspace pages for it, still run kids everywhere and drive my wife crazy (like always lol)
    and hopefully i can stay on here for a while now lol
    yall have a great day and bye for now,
    Tracey :cool2:

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Welcome back, Our prayers go out to you and your mom. God Bless

3. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Welcome back Trippy. I was just asking about you to another member. I miss your insite on different topics.Iam happy your mom is getting better,and hope to see you around.Thankx for posting.
    smokey

4. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    OUR PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOUR MOTHER, HOPE EVERY THING GOES WELL

5. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Tracey, your mom will be in our thoughts and prayers. Glad to see ya back posting:cool2:.

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Tracey Welcome back. Prayers for your mother. Take good care of her. Good luck on your career.

7. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    it means a lot to hear people are praying for my family right now, the worst part is behind mom and hopefully she can get as close to normal as she can.
    the doctors ran her down to the ground with tests and shot and chemo, then kept wondering why she wasnt doing as good? i guess doctors arent rocket scientists lol :tounge_out:
    thanks again for welcoming me back hopefully i will be able to get some fishing in before long = )
    mickey thanks for the good wishes but music isnt my career (if you heard it you would know why lol)
    i have gotten a lot better lately at the quality i record at, and even adding stuff to the songs, but i won't be able to be career wise with it lol
    have a great day and thanks again!
    Tracey (trippy):cool2: