I'm Still Alive and Kicking

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by H2O Mellon, Feb 23, 2008.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'm sure Flathunter has been spreading lies about me over the last couple weeks hat I haven't been real active here on the BOC. But you never can trust that guy. :big_smile:

Anyways, man it's like I'm a single parent during the week. My wife works 3rd shift, so it's me alone w/ three small kids. I accepted a promotion at work a few months ago, which has lead to more stress, then coming home to my crazy kids at night takes a toll on me. I'm still here though. I'll try to keep up on the BOC a little better.

See ya!

2. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    Hang in the Bro. Fishing season will be in full swing soon.

3. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Glad to see ya back posting Mellon, Sounds like you have a pretty full plate. Check in and post as much as you can.

4. chubbahead

chubbahead Member

State:
    Ohio
    Yeah, Jack told me you died. I figured at the time he was just trying to get rep points! :smile2:

5. skawez

skawez Member

State:
    Hickman, Ne
    Name:
    Steve
    hang in there i know exactly where your coming from got 4 of my own and when im laid off i got them 24/7. i ll share a secret with ya... silence is golden duct tape is silver.. hint hint. lmao :smile2:

6. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Well I Be Dang Bryan,So You Ain't Dead!!! All Kiddin aside Brother I have Missed Your posts and Humor,So Dag Nabbit Don't be away so long.OK. Later
    J.D.:wink: