I'm starting to go stir crazy!

Discussion in 'Flathead Catfish' started by Sunburn, Mar 18, 2007.

1. Sunburn

Sunburn New Member

State:
    Williamsto
    Every hook I own has been sharpened. All the reels oiled and fresh line has been installed. All the rod guides checked for burrs and wear. Boat is ready after being stored indoors all winter. I'm wound up tight as an eight day clock. All I'm waiting on is a little better weather and for the river to settle down a little. Out of it's banks here on our pool (Ohio River, Bellville Pool) last week. Come on Springtime I'm needin my string stretched!!

2. rushing

rushing New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Its been since the beginning of October since I was out last and probably at least another month before the river is in shape enough to fish. I am also going crazy! :crazy:

3. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    I'LL HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT ONE,I'VE GOT EVERYTHING READY AND NOW IT'S TH WAITING GAME.LOL

4. Ahquabi_Master

Ahquabi_Master New Member

State:
    WDM Iowa
    I feel your angst brother. I'm going crazy too - I have my gear here in my dorm room ready to go, but this weather isn't clearing up as fast as I want it to. Good luck to you when you do get out there!

5. whiskerlover

whiskerlover New Member

State:
    St. joseph Missouri
    I feel your pain. I have had the fever since january and im about to snap.

6. Sparky Larson

Sparky Larson New Member

State:
    Marlette Michigan
    I can relate to all of your pain. One of my main fishin holes opened up just the other day. If I get a decent day this week I'm going to hit the river bank for a few hours just to ease my pain. On thursday it's suppose to get up to 60 degrees here in My part of the country, and I'm going to try for some suckers. It might be a week early, but I have to wet a line.
    Sparky

7. Sunburn

Sunburn New Member

State:
    Williamsto
    is under water again as is the entire parking lot. About 5 feet deep over the parking lot. And guess what? It's pouring the rain down again. Gonna be a while now for sure. Dang. A fat boy just can't catch a break! ha ha ha. Ya'll take care boys, winter won't last forever!

8. HoFFmaXX

HoFFmaXX New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Man, its one thing to wait for the springtime, but when its here, to know that even if u wanted to go fishing you couldnt, thats bad. I feel for you man. GL in '07