I'm sold on Muzzy!

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by Believer, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    Killed only my 2nd deer ever yesterday. It was 1:55 pm and temps were around 85. Killed her as she came to the pond for a drink.

Anyway, last year I hunted with mechanical broadheads & got little penetration. My arrow broke off insider of her, but this year i'm using muzzy's and the arrow passed all the way through and stuck in the dirt! :big_smile:

Eric

2. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    Congrats on the deer & the clean kill,WAY TO GO !!!!:smile2:

3. catfishslayer

catfishslayer New Member

State:
    Illinois
    congrads.....I know what you mean on mechanicals............I started out with spitfirers.Then tried snipers. dont care for.......Im musing Crimson Raptors there still a mechanicals but fly great and leave a massive blood trail i killed a nice 8 pointer with them that i have mounted on the wall like i said massive blood trail.......Good hunting!

4. Nightprowler

Nightprowler New Member

State:
    ohio
    Hey Eric congrats on your deer.I shot muzzy and they do the job,I'm currently using N.A.P. tritons and they shoot good also.

5. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Congratulations on taking your second deer. Good shooting, I get upset at myself if I don't make a quick, clean kill. Good job

6. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Congrats on the deer, I have shot Muzzy's for years, no working parts and almost always a pass thru.

7. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    i just bought some muzzy MX4 4 blade broadheads THESE ARE COOL and i am using them just hope i get to unleash one on a deer LOL

8. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    congrats on the hunt.

9. BIGCATMIKE

BIGCATMIKE New Member

State:
    illinois
    nice kill , muzzy is the only way to go

10. huntsfromtree

huntsfromtree New Member

State:
    KC Northland
    Nice Job. Muzzys are a very dependible head.

11. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    I used to use Muzzys and they will definitely do the job. For the past 4 years though, I'v been using 100 grain Spitfires and they work great for me. The only time I haven't had a complete pass through was a square hit on the opposite shoulder blade. Deer went down within 50 yards though.