Im so bad! lol

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishrollo, Mar 17, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'm tired of my trash bill going up every other month, and i know its not the guys fault picking it up, but.... i feel the need to piss someone off so tonight i greased my trash can handle and the bags, and can't wait to see them pick them up tomorrow.... rollo

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I use to put Smelly Jelly ( stinky crawfish attractant) on my buddies door handles. :embarassed: It will curl ya hair when ya scratch ya nose.:eek:oooh:

3. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Rollo, you aint right in the head! :eek:oooh: Is your wife still out of town? Are you still without adult supervision? :crazy: You got the cabin fever bad. Take two double shots of JW's magic elixer and call me in the mornin. :smile2:

P.S.
    Can ya post some pics of that poor garbage man tryin to haul off your slippery rubbish? Yeah, I'm bored too!

4. PiscMonkey

PiscMonkey New Member

State:
    Michigan
    :0a24: Man you guys are given me bad ideas to do on the neighbors here. I'm gonna buy some stink bait dump the stuff around the house. :big_smile_2: :tounge_out: And some catfish gravy that smells to heck and smather their house with it. :haha: :tounge_out:

5. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    yea i love mine too rollo, last week they came 1/2 hour early i just got done feeding the dogd n there goes the truck , ohh well he has double this week and i forgot to put the lid on 2 cans so there is prolly 10 gallons water in each of em lol :wink:

6. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You must have the same guy I do Dave. I put my trash out Thursday night. The guy gets there around 10:00 Friday morning. Let me forget to put it out Thursday night and bam 7:00 sharp!!! lol:roll_eyes:

7. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Rollo I thought I was the only perv in town-I send my boy across the street to the park trash cans with fresh fish all the time in the summer to watch the show......ITS SO WORTH IT:eek:oooh::angry::embarassed::tounge_out::cool2:I love it!(PSST THAT DONT MAKE US BAD PEOPLES DO IT?)

8. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    You guys aint right in the head. Why would you do something like that? p.s. dont forget to post the youtube link here. :wink:

9. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I pay 17.00 a month to use the city dump,and to save money ,I pay another 15 a month to have a 1 yd dumpster which is picked up every two weeks. I haul off the big stuff ,but my wife will have the kitchen garbage can full every nite.

10. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i work construction. havent paid a bill in 9 years. they picked it up for 7 before they relized i didnt have an account. last two i just take it to work and toss in dumpster.

11. firechief4201

firechief4201 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, Kentucky
    Rubber snake tided to the top of the trash can works well.:smile2:

12. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    i had a problem where they toss it back in the drive way so i took a bungie cord and went from the can to the mail box..almost ripped the guys arms off and the trash went every where..joke ways on me...he left all the trash laying in the road.:confused2:

13. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    what else would be hilarious is to fill the bottom of the can up with sand and then put the trash on top of it. tha thing would be seriously heavy. or get the head of a mannequin, paint it up real nice, and toss it right io the can on top of the trash.

14. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Y'all are SOOOO bad!!:smile2: You may just be a bad influence on me before it's over with. My husband loves to play bad pranks on the garbage man here. The worst I've ever done is to put fish remains in there on a hot summer day - I don't think he appreciated that!!:smile2:
    Debbie

15. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Rollo man that wasnt to cool.Yeah Im a x trash slinger.Actually was my first full time job outta high school.I wouldnt mess with my trash collector he might just put the regs on ya as far as how many cans and bags and if allowed greenage or even the weight of the can on ya he can mess with you to if hes the right guy.Aint nothing like having trash cans slamming against your garage door at 4am:eek:oooh:Also give the can a xtra slam on the hopper to make sure its empty ,How big is the dent:smile2:I havent slung the trash in 20 years (and thats another story)But everyones trash collections are going up not because your trash collector is getting rich but most likely becuse the cost of fuel.

16. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    here everone has a big box, to hold their trash,to keep the dogs from tearing in to the trash bags.i live in the country so i just load my bags in the truck and drive to town.i look around till i find some one who has a few bags in the box and if they aint home i toss mine in with theirs anit had a bill in 10 years.

17. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    I pay $43.00 every 3 months my garbage man come like clockwork 8am every Monday.Worst thing I have done is put some fish remains in the cans during the summer.Needless to say that can went to the road 2 days early.

18. seacatfish

seacatfish New Member

State:
    Florida
    Rollo, you need to take a mental health day. Tell u what, u get a cheap flight to Tampa or Ft Myers and I`ll put u up for a few days so you can catch catfish all night. You can carry all the fish fillets you can use going home.

I know, I don`t know u well enough to take you home yet, but Sally will keep u straight. Just don`t mess with my trashmen.

19. seacatfish

seacatfish New Member

State:
    Florida
    By the way, I got peeps in Ohio.

20. Jerry60k

Jerry60k New Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
    I dont mess with the trashman much my step-dad was a trashman so ....

What I hate are those danged dogs that get in your trash and scatter it everywhere.They know when trash night is too.

Last summer I got my revenge on my next door neighbor after several failed attempts at persuading them to keep their dog out of my trash.I had left about 5 lb of liver in my Blazer I might add it was mid July and around 95 that day I found em in the back.I laid my trashcan on its side and cracked the lid and stuck it inside the can.

That dog smelled like I dont know what for a good week and they bathed him 4 times that first night :)