Im Skunked! PLEASE HELP ME.

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by Brad30110, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Brad30110

Brad30110 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Where do you fish, and what city do you live in? Do you tight line or drift fish?

For me during the spawn I tight line, but now I drift. You just cover alot more water. Overall its time on water, learning from mistakes, and other people.

2. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Keep your head up AJ..It took me almost 3 years here before I hung a good cat..I've had a miserable year of fishing too..Not to mention my boat is still on the fritz and can't afford to do anymore work on it right now..

3. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    If you've had luck in the spot in the past, I'd try suspending baits at different depths until I find where they are holding. If memory serves me correctly, you're fishing from the bank which could limit the area for you so it's worth a try. Stay safe and good fishing!!!

4. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    i am postive things will pick up for you buddy, hang in there bro.

5. preshrd3cpy

preshrd3cpy New Member

State:
    Calhoun,Tennessee
    AJ buddy do what I do just keep the line wet and mix it up I use several different poles different depth and baits (liver,worm,grub,shad and blue gill) just mixing it up. I hope we land a big one. Good luck!!:wink:

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    AJ continue to spend time on the water. Experiment with different baits. It only takes one cast. It could come at any time. Believe me "your day will come".

7. mmarcum6

mmarcum6 New Member

State:
    Tenneessee
    They have all given you good advice AJ hang in there buddy and it will come when you least expect it. The more time you invest the better the chances get.