"I'm Ready" - "Are You"?

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by shania, Aug 8, 2008.

1. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    No disrespect to the other sports out there, but:
    "Enough is Enough"!!!
    :0a14:
    "Hell I'm a sports fan" / and all true sport fans out there like all type of sports, and that includes sports like Tennis, Golf. Scorer, ect......
    But i don't know of any sport out there that can make a person look forward to "Saturdays & Sundays" morning (Beside Fishing :wink:- LoL), "Sunday Nights" or rush home from work to see it on "Monday Nights" like Football Can.
    +
    When was the last time you heard of people getting together and planning a "Wimbledon", "Masters" or "U.S. Open" party?:0a14:
    (Think about it)

Lets face it - there will "Never" be a sport party out there that will ever top a "Super Bowl or BCS Bowl Game party" -Period!!!

I'm just ready for the football season to kickoff - and I know that you guys out there feel the same.

Enough said!!!
    (LoL)
    :wink:

2. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    I know I'm ready too. My team just locked up our star runningBack for 3 years. I'm pumped. :wink:

3. river_runner_85

river_runner_85 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Missouri
    i cannot wait until the regular season starts. i am looking forward to this season. but i am also a huge college football fan. i am really interested to see what is going to happen with the college games this year.

4. mandingo

mandingo Member

State:
    kansas
    i am so ready.my CHIEFS looked good last night vs. da bears. the only problem was with so many rookies on the team,i kept asking myself "who is that!?"quite a few of them looked impressive.even our starter qb looked pretty good!for me,this preseason is gonna be exciting to see all the players fighting for the starting job.good luck to everyones team!

5. river_runner_85

river_runner_85 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Missouri
    it is nice to see that kansas city started off better this year than they did last year. i think it will be a better season this year. but i think it will also be a year or two before it is an excellent season. alls i have to say keep it up and ARE YOU READY?

6. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Ive been twitching myself. Tomorrow night my Cowboys Vs. Chargers. This season should be interesting Bert. :big_smile:

7. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Steve Smith, hit (yes hit, in training camp) Ken Lucas. It's been all over the news here.

There's a car/truck company here which is saying "Buy one NOW, and if the Panthers win the Superbowl, it'll be FREE!"

Should I, or shoudn't I? :wink:

8. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Get it on paper. :wink:

9. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Save your money! :crazy: Carolina won't be winning the Superbowl! :wink:

10. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I've been ready. Dang the luck, I'm very busy trying to make a buck and hope I dont miss out this year.

NFL is number 1.
    I cant wait till fall, cool weather, football, rowdy friends and food. :tounge_out::wink::big_smile:

11. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    it sucks big time.:sad2:
    . I got over 200 channels of junk on TV that I dont watch 90% of the
    time but my family does. we was cooking, ready to watch the 2 season openers today. Been waiting all year for this and now I cant get the Cowboy's or the Pats game today. Which are the main 2 we wanted to see on pening Sunday.
    Only way I can get either one is take a , what DTV calls, a special offer of 74.99 a month for 4 months on top of what I already pay monthly.

it just aint right. They should atlease show the Cowboys play for those who live in Texas.

man, I'm sad . My wife wont let me call them and say whats on my mind. LOL.

I'm bout ready to say the heck with NFL. They make enough money. Thats main reason why I dont go to live games. Cost too much. Now take them away from tv. Heck with it.

12. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Dano, You wouldn't want to see the Browns embarrass them any way would you? Then you might run the risk of a broken TV and no channels!lol :crazy::eek:oooh:

GO BROWNS................

13. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Well I hate to say it but it looks like Dallas all the way this year

14. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well, I nearly broke my TV yesterday when Romeo went for a field goal. Oh the shame, the shame :sad2: