I'm out again

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEBRASKA TALK' started by catfish_jordan, Apr 14, 2007.

1. catfish_jordan

catfish_jordan New Member

State:
    Lincoln,NE
  2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Well, I hope you catch the fish of a lifetime buddy!!!! Armed with all of the knowledge that you soaked up over the winter, you should be ready!!!

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Ok Jordan I will wish you luck on your fishing trip but in return I want to see some picks of the fish you catch. Good Fishing.:big_smile:

4. suddawg

suddawg New Member

Use to go to Rockford all the time with my family when I was a kid. Great place. Good luck

SudDawg

5. Bottom Dweller

Bottom Dweller New Member

State:
    missouri
    Good Luck! I haven't been there since we were kids- can't wait to see what you get.

6. catfish_jordan

catfish_jordan New Member

State:
    Lincoln,NE
    sorry it took so long to post ive been busy fishing.i did not catch very much.it might of gotten too cold.but had fun.

i camped out at wagon train this weekend(27-29th) and did farly good.2 bullhead about 1 pound and a half,2 bluegill,a walleye, and a 3 pound channel.could of had 2 more really good size ones but they broke my line.there were so many people you were almost elbow to elbow.surprizingly the water was up 3-4 feet up.:eek:oooh: :eek:oooh:

any else go out on this great weekend. thanks

7. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Thanks for the Report Jordan!!! Your The MAN!!!!!! Your Friend From Iowa.J.D.