I'm new to the site, check out our safety

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Travis Randall, May 8, 2009.

1. Travis Randall

Travis Randall New Member

State:
    SC
    line for people who like to boat alone. It's called the Boaters' Safety Line and is used to prevent the seperation between the boater and the boat should they ever fall overboard. It has an engine kill switch attachment, quick disconnect and allows complete range of motion to move about your boat.

I'd love to hear from you. Please visit our website - www.boatsafetyproducts.com and click on the Boaters' Safety Line page. We are offering a 15% discount to members of this site.

Thanks and keep safe!

2. tnvol

tnvol New Member

State:
    Clarksvill
    Welcome to the BOC family Travis!

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Aboard Travis,were mighty glad to have you on the BOC. Thank you for joining.:big_smile:

4. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    Welcome to the BOC.

5. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Welcome to the BOC Travis.

6. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    Welcome to the BOC, I think you love it here, we all do!

7. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    First, welcome aboard. the safty line has been out for a while most extream sailbaot sailors ware them it comes with a harnes, as far a kill switch almost every boat has them and you should use the teather when under way I hook my teather up to my life jacket when i'm out by myself. it is a good thing to use it all the time most of us tend to just let it hang, In the winter i use a teather to my boat when i amd alone fishing just because of the quick hypotherm factor, it is a good idea and if you want to save some money you can make your own cheap enough just go to any fabric store and buy 1"webbing and have someone sew a ring at both ends and one about 4' from one end for you kill switch use carabeners(sp) for hook up the length of the webbing can be custom to the size of your boat and how much freedom you want. Rope works well too but does not look as pretty,

8. westvirginiacatfish

westvirginiacatfish New Member

State:
    Ronceverte
    Welcome to the BOC...:cool2::smile2:

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Travis Welcome to the BOC. Nice safety product you offer.

10. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Welcome to the Brotherhood Travis.. And its a plus you bring Boating safty with you...