I'm new to rigs.

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by gportsbaseball, Sep 4, 2008.

1. gportsbaseball

gportsbaseball New Member

State:
    ohio - Groveport
    ok so ive been catfishing nearly my whole life, haha. But i am still a bit confused on how to use the big slip bobbers, or the bobbers with the little ball that comes off the top off them(looks like a slip bobber) like wut materials should i buy to setup at least 2 rods with these bobbers?

If any1 could help me out and tell me how to rig these(weights used, depth,ex.) how deep to fish with these(pictures and very good descriptions are appriciated!) Im trying to land my first flathead, and i want to make it a big one! :-]

(this is of course for lakes and ponds, i wouldnt use a bobber in a river or big creek)

2. kennylee

kennylee New Member

State:
    Missouri -
    Justin, look at the members library, open table of contents, table of content, slip rigs for catfish. good luck fishing.

3. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Justin welcome to the BOC.

4. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Welcome to the BOC Justin.

The member library has tons of info in it that will show you all kinds of different rigging and all kinds of other stuff that will help you out.

5. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Justin,

Welcome to the BOC and for yoyr slip bobber I posted one in the library called slip bobber made easy gives you a step by step how to do

Good luck