I'm new here...From Henderson

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by catfishparadise, Feb 3, 2008.

1. catfishparadise

catfishparadise New Member

State:
    Henderson, Kentucky
    Hey whats up guys and the few ladies that are on here? Well I'm new here and I'm only 17 but I do catfish a lot so I was wondering who else is located around me and could help me out on places to fish, what to use, and things like that. All responses are appreciated and I'm looking forward to learning more about this great sport of catfishing. :smile2:

2. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Welcome aboard the BOC , take seat and post with us for a while.
    :wink:

3. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Welome to the BOC. Be sure to check out the BOC library for lots of great info. There is a link in my sig below.
    Your in Eric ("the" deerhunter01) Simcox neck of the woods. Lord help ya! :smile2:
    There seem to be several members in the Henderson area. I am sure you will be hearing some info from them.

Thanks
    David

4. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    Jacob, Welcome to BOC!!!

5. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Welcome to the Biggest Catfish Club in the world. There's alot of member's here that live real close to you, You should have any problems finding someone to fish with....

6. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Jacob welcome to the BOC. David is right there are several members in your area you should get plenty of help from those guys.

7. river cat rat

river cat rat New Member

State:
    virginia
    glad to see you join all us catters you'll enjoy this website i'll help you all i can:wink:

8. catfishparadise

State:
    Henderson, Kentucky
    So this Eric guy must be well known since a couple of you have reffered to him so far. I seen his profile and a couple of his posts and it looks like he knows what hes talking about.

But yeah, what kind of hooks do you all prefer?
    line?
    anything to help a brother fisherman out would be nice:smile2:

Thanks to all of you that have replyed to me so far.

9. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Welcome to the BOC Jacob! I live in Henderson as well. It will be great to meet you and or fish with you sometime.

10. catfishparadise

State:
    Henderson, Kentucky
    Thanks for the reply dreadnaught, where do you usually fish at?

11. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Welcome to the BOC Jacob. You'll find alot of good info here on any topic you can think of in the world of catfishing. Your in luck too since some very knowledgable catfishermen are close to you, such as J.W.

Good Luck
    mike

12. 1442ncs

1442ncs New Member

State:
    Muhlenburg, KY
    Welcome aboard!

13. soljahd

soljahd New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Welcome to the board

14. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Welcome aboard, Ole JW is a wealth of information from your area.

15. ArmyCatfish

ArmyCatfish New Member

State:
    Georgia
    welcome to BOC, as for advice well for your area i have no clue. this site is loaded with people from all over who can defenetly help you out. if you have a specific question ask it youll be amazed how many extremely informative answers youll get

16. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Jacob welcome to the BOC. You live in an area full of fisherman. I sure hope you can add some fishing ideas to these men. They need your help.

17. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Welcome to the BOC! You're in Blue Cat Heaven on the Ohio River down there. Ol' Dreadnaught, Wolfman and DeerHunter01 won't steer you wrong. They know a ton of great info and are great guys!!! I'll be coming back down there May 9,10,11 for a Get-Together. Look up the thread and hope to see you there!:big_smile:

18. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Jacob, welcome to the B.O.C., best catfishing community on the planet. Several of us members are from Henderson also.

19. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Jacob, welcome to the BOC. You are very fortunate to live in an area with great catfishing. Hope you have a great season.

20. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Welcome to the BOC Jacob. You are gonna love being a member of this forum. Lots of info and good folks to be found. You say you are from Henderson, we got a couple members (characters) down there you are bound to run into. They go by Dreadnought (J-Dubya) and Deerhunter01 (DH). Since you are young, impressionable, and local, they will probably go easy on ya,,,, but then again, some species eat their own young.:crazy: