I'm leaving in one week!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Wil, May 30, 2007.

1. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    many of you know about the trip to europe im taking this summer, tanya i know you do.. well i leave in one week for a camp thingy to learn my music that i have to play over there. so in one week you will be without me for a whole 20 DAYS!!!! please dont miss me too much and ill try not to miss all of yall as well. im taking off from omaha on the 9th and going to chicago and from there.. england.i wont be back until the 25th and i wont have a computer until then or a little later. ill make sure to take a ton of pics while im over there but the worst part will be.. going those 20 days without fishing... idk if i can do it lol.

2. Esox Hunter

Esox Hunter New Member

State:
    Birmingham U.K.
    Wil:-

Whereabouts In England are you gonna be staying?

3. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    were landing in london but i know for a fact i wont have any spare time to go fishing while im there and the adults that are with us sure as hell wont let me go fishing with someone i know from a catfishing website lol. i trust u but they probably dont

4. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Wil, That's super!
    I did one of those trips when I was your age (yes, they had jet planes to cross the Atlantic then :wink:)... unforgettable!

Be smart, stay safe, and enjoy!!!

Carolyn

P.S. Is this with a "fine arts camp"?

5. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    yes it is, Nebraska Ambassadors Music Tour 2007. its the best of the best high school kids in nebraska that go and sing and play music n stuff

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Congrats,be safe and have a blast! We'll be here when you get back!!!

7. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    gosh i sure hope so! idk what id do if i came back and all my favorite brothers and sisters were gone! lol

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Don't worry about that...We couldn't leave our little Bro hanging!!! :wink::big_smile:

9. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    lol GOOD! i feel a ton better about the whole thing now. it comforts me to know that my family will be intact when i get back

10. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Congratulations!!!!!!! Thats quiet a feat. Enjoy and have fun. Keep us posted!!