im in trouble now lol

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by MiseryMike, Jul 15, 2009.

1. MiseryMike

MiseryMike New Member

State:
    Blue Springs
    Oh my A** is grass here in a few hours when my gf gets home :roll_eyes:. Bought some chicken livers monday was makin them up on the dock usin pantyhose they were out in the heat from about noon till 11pm that night when i got home put em in the fridge so i figured id finish makin up the rest of them today BAD BAD idea, got them out of the fridge smelt somthing not so pleasnt, pop the top they were green and it HIT me big time, ive Done Spetic tanks for years and never threw up but this yea blew chuncks in the sink. Got everything down the garbage disposal but i cant get that smell out of the house its like stuck to the paint :smile2:. :0a17:

2. ultramindbrk

ultramindbrk New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Ill call the uhaul place and get your truck reserved!! Muahahahaa :smile2:

3. Canadiancatman

Canadiancatman New Member

State:
    Manitoba Canada
    Oh crap!! :eek:oooh: Get out the pine sol Mike that stuff will overpower anything lol :smile2:

4. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    :smile2:Start packing:big_smile:

5. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    Go to Wally World and in the pet dept. there is a spray called Odor-ban.
    It works. used it when my stink bait exploded.

6. kvillcat

kvillcat New Member

State:
    Kernersville, Nc
    Flowers, candy, diamonds, Bahammas, ....One or a combo :crazy:...GOOD LUCK

John

7. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Burn a tree, lol. :wink:

8. shanelures

shanelures New Member

State:
    ohio
    man we thought top was in trouble!! good luck man your gonna need it!!

9. jim700

jim700 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    run....fast...really fast lol

10. Welder

Welder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Oh it sucks to be you. Ya gona need alot of this $ and that $ to get out of this one lol. She never gona forget.

11. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Better you then me Mike. I think I have done some things like leave it in the truck all night an day ect. You da man here my friend lol,,,

12. Double L

Double L New Member

State:
    Mo
    oh crap! that reminds me I have had some in the fridge for about 2 weeks:crazy: Good luck.

13. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Let me help you out there Mike.Your girlfriend is kinda cute and has a high tolerance level as we know.She might not be the best laundress on the BOC but thats ok, so I volunteer to take your place since she will definitely need a replacement boyfriend.I am already house broken ,do my own laundry and only use live bait!!!!:smile2::wink::big_smile:

14. Jacksmooth

Jacksmooth Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Well atleast you wont have to worry about the laundry anymore.:wink:

15. wishiwasfishing2

wishiwasfishing2 New Member

State:
    missouri
    try using some bleach idk but sounds awful
    wish u luck

16. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey Mike, do you know anyone who can blow Taps???:smile2::smile2: No sense in telling you to stay safe cause your A$$ is hanging!!!

17. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Ok even though i still remember your post back when you were gripping about your old lady takn' stuff out of the pockets before she washes I will help ya out and maybe just maybe you will get away with it. If not at least she will have a heads up on rotton bait stink rid all.
    Here goes, 1st off NEVER put rotton anything in the garbage disposal
    As ya know why now. Get ya some lemon juice and vinager and pour it down the garbage disposal and run it with SLIGHTY WARM tap water NOT HOT Slighty warm. It should smell vinager for a bit believe me it works.
    Now mix 1 cup baking soda and coffee grounds and put a cup or two in fridge. By morning it will be out. Now I didn't say this was going to get ya out of the hot seat but the smell will go away. Throw thhe cups of coffee grounds and baking soda away as soon as the smell goes away. Remember this absorbs the smell.:wink:

18. jlcperformance

jlcperformance New Member

State:
    moberly, missouri
    mustard will help get rid of the smell also rub down the fridge and what ever else then rinse it off and it will help. turpentine usually does the trick too.:wink: