Im in college football mode already!!

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by Jacksmooth, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Jacksmooth

Jacksmooth Member

State:
    West Virginia
    USA TODAY has a sports weekly special edition out. They are predicting Florida vs. Texas for the title and the Gators repeating.

I just hope WVU does better this year.

Whats your thoughts?

2. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    im ready for some college ball, and for the Maize and Blue to take the field and hopefully erase some bad feelings from last year. I watched our spring game and things are looking up for Michigan. We now have two dual threat QB's that are fully capable of running rich's offense, which is leap years ahead of last years disaster. We are actually loaded with speed on both sides of the ball, but we are still a very young team. I expect a full turn around from last year with an 8 win season..........and I really believe Michigan is only 2 years away from a BCS bowl appearance! GO BLUE 2009!! Rich Rodriguez quote, " everything will be fine in 09' "

3. Jacksmooth

Jacksmooth Member

State:
    West Virginia
    I been sayn that too. His first season at WV was crappy too. Give him some time. I think most will be surprised.

4. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    I appreciate the support. I recently drove through WV on I-77, of course i had a Michigan shirt on.......boy did I get some dirty looks from a few folks. I think the Mountaineers hate us more then the Suckeyes........lol.

5. Jacksmooth

Jacksmooth Member

State:
    West Virginia
    You may be right. I dont hold it against RichRod for leaving but it did suck that he left right before the bowl game. I believe the big east was starting to figure his game out so he couldnt stick around to much longer unless he come up with some new stuff. I have always liked Michigan football. Its usually what I watch after WVU. Good luck to ya this year!

6. TITANSFAN2104

TITANSFAN2104 New Member

State:
    Smith county TN
    well im from the good ole sec and am a tennessee fan!! lane kiffin has thoroughly embarrassed me , BUT with the recruits hes got and the coaching staff im hoping its gonna turn out good for us!! if it dont he will be a memory after a year or two !! a team like ut and its fan base cant have the things going on that he has said and done AND NOT WIN!! i have to say that i think he has one of the best staffs in the country and hopefully monte can do more than chavis did with them ( our d was ranked in the top ten last year, im thinking 3rd or 4th i think in overall d??) our defense has been solid its another question of the offense and quarterback p-lay , just as i said it would be last year before the season- and boy was that nonexistant!!

7. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I'm ready for some football! I'm a SEC fan and a GA Bulldog man. I think the Dawgs will do good this year even though Stafford and Moreno are gone. Cox is talented and has some experience and we have a stable of good runnin' backs. Not as much pressure this year compared to last year either.