I'm high banking for gold

Discussion in 'Metal Detecting' started by vini, Nov 12, 2007.

1. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
  2. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Well, I hope you strike it rich, Vini...
    From the looks of that equipment, you were more interested in gold than fish..:smile2:

3. BLKCLOUD

BLKCLOUD Member

State:
    Pulaski Tn
    Man I envy you!! I just hope your not a clumsy as Tom Massie on tv who is always falling off the rocks and into the creek!! I guess he has GOOOOOOLD FEVER!!:smile2:
    thanks for the video!

4. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Very cool Vini, daughter and I watch GPA shows all the time, she is always wanting to "pan" the couple creeks we have on our place, not many into it here in Illinois I don't think. Nice set up you had running looks like a blast! may even take that trip to Alaska one day when she is a bit older. thanks for sharing

5. PeZ

PeZ New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    where do u get a machine like that and whats the cost on a setup like that i allways want to pan for gold too!!

6. cat tamer

cat tamer New Member

State:
    MO
    Vini, Nice setup, how did you produce such a great video ?

7. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    I got the unit for $300 very cheap it also has an aluminum frame with floats I can attach if I want to dredge in the water with it.

I know where theres a nice setup for $500 which is a good deal, it's a combo unit just like mine except it wont float but has the high banker and a suction nozzle which means you can use it to suck up material in the water or on the bank. There great to have because there very portable and lite .

Get a hold of me and I'll send you the link and contact email addy.

That thing found every single speck of gold I shoveled in I was amazed, even small flour gold. Gold is every where guys you may have to travel aways and work your butt of to get to it but even a little gold makes a trip worth while and the scenery, well thats just what makes it even better.

8. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno

Sony DVD handicam camera, I use Pinnacle 9 to edit and a whole bunch of patience theres definetly a learning curve:eek:oooh:

I have a tripod but that day I just set the camera up on a bucket, works fine .

9. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    Guys if there is something you want I come across equipment all the time I have a good friend with a mining shop and he's gotten me set up with a nice 3 inch dredge that I payed $500 they're about $1,500 new mine works great just replaced hoses and went threw the motor spent maybe $150.00 on all that and its just like new .

When I got into this just this year I didn't want to spend a lot on something I might change my mind about, like the fly fishing I got into last year I bought all used gear, inexpensive equipment and tackle and found out that wasn't for me I like my lounge chair and a camp fire and fishing at night better:wink: