I'm headed out,RIGHT now for some fishin

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by vini, Dec 21, 2006.

1. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    I gots to have it.

Robb bailed on me said it was too cold :sweet_kiss: and it was going to get wet:dribble: outside and he has Xmas partys to attend SHEESH:0a6: :009: :009: :009: :009:

It's just a little storm anyhow might bring the catfish out update later:tounge_out:

Attached Files:

2. plumbertom1

plumbertom1 Well-Known Member

State:
    Eugene, Or.
    The fish don't care if it rains they're wet already.

3. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    How true Tom LOL

Took out my neighbors son (17) and her grandson (7). Luck have it I had a large outdoor canopy we set up to keep us dry , took out a few arm loads of wood and let the boys get the fire started which they pretty much attended and played in most of the evening , the fish were just not biting much had maybe 5-6 hits on 2 poles. It rained pretty good and got a little chilly they were really glad to get out though and fish .

LOL the 7 year old got on his Uncles nerves so he was going to roast him over the fire, not even close to the fire just looks a little like he did:eek:oooh:

Attached Files:

4. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

7 year olds are a little tough for my tooth, lol, yes I said tooth. I got that summer look you know sum er there and sum ain't;jk kidding I have both of them, lol

5. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Vini your a good man..... no matter what Robb says about you when your not listening.....

Tom... got it wrong.... "Fish are Waterproof" Not wet. When I catch them... they are dry... as in the pan dry...

Heres looking as you..."dont mess with santa"

bayrunner ray

6. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    Robb talks alot of chit LOL why we get along so well but he can run a line thats for danged sure!!!

Neither of the boys have a Dad the older ones Dad was murdered he was deep up into crime here in Fresno and got whacked by Mexican mafia, the others dad is a total... absolute... LOSER.... child molester not even allowed to be with his children, the mother of the younger one is a hooker down on one of the streets here in fresno a real piece of work.

Both boys are really good kids the older one I have been training to do painting he's not a bad worker and is learning he hangs out with me alot and i've taken him fishing about 5 times now . His older brother is getting out of jail today he's 22 been locked up for a year and as far as I know he's not much more then a garbage can sniffin addict but I can work with that too, been there myself.

The mother, grandmother, my neighbor is a meth addict , WE'VE TALKED let me put it that way. She's got a good side and a bad side mostly bad.

7. gilmafam

State:
    California
    Sounds like the kids have had it rough... Its good that your taking the time to see the better side of things.... Alot of folks got better in life because a painter gave em a chance... learned a skill and moved on to a better life....

Have a good one Bro...

bayrunner ray

8. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Hey vince, where you drop a line at? Where was the water up to? I plan hitting it Sat. I am suprised you took wood. Last time you were near a flam, you almost blew me and centralcalcat up:tounge_out: LOL!!!!! should of took a picture of your face:big_smile: :big_smile:

9. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    May God bless you for taking time with them boys reps to you bro:cool2:

10. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    Thanks guys i'm trying to help but I don't put to much into it all but I give them the best i can, encouragement and fun.

Robb the water was ALL THE WAY up to the tip of the bank where did all that water come from?

That scared the living carp out of me when that propane bottle just abought blew up on me then I almost set the refuge on fire:eek:oooh: , good thing I had just bought that fire extinguisher Huh LOL.

11. gilmafam

State:
    California
    [
    Robb the water was ALL THE WAY up to the tip of the bank where did all that water come from?

That scared the living carp out of me when that propane bottle just abought blew up on me then I almost set the refuge on fire:eek:oooh: , good thing I had just bought that fire extinguisher Huh LOL.[/quote]

Vini, I hope that you can make it to the Delta for all of the nights... If not, I will personally pick you up and bring you to the "happening"...Someone might bring a tent and we can put it on top... we'll put rocks in it to keep it up there if it blows.... we can even have a shore fire... I like to use Liguid boy scout to get things going quicker.... coleman feul works good for that....One long nites worth of wood would be nice.... Saturday nite.... I bet Bert could watch it for us....while he's tending the lines...

bayrunner ray

12. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    I'll definetly be there just not too sure about all the nights I'm on vacation right now so sorta using my time up and it just depends on how much work I have and at my employers business.

I'll bring as much wood as I can gather we got Wood here all over :big_smile:

13. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Vini,
    I seen you on this morning & I just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas Buddy. :big_smile:

Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

14. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    Thanks Bert and same back to you and your family can't wait to meet oyu up at the deltalover shin dig, we're going to catch alot of fish i have a feelin if not i'll eat my new Raider hat:crazy:

15. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Vini,
    You don't have to do that, becaues we are going to get them.
    :confident:

Besides: You can just give that hat to me Buddy! LOL:happy:

I got to to to work now, but think about that hat thing. LoL:happy:

Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

16. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    It's a pretty fancy Raider hat man almost to fancy for my head I think it would look better on you

Attached Files:

17. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    Yeah I need to fire up some breakfast and git back into bed long week ahead need to be rested up.

Have a great Christmas everyone happy christmas eve

18. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    Gave myself a Xmas present I bought a gold dredge $300 couldn't pass it up I think I got a really good deal the guy wanted $600 for it a few weeks ago on craigslist he lowered it to $390 and I talked him down to $300

Attached Files:

19. gilmafam

State:
    California
    Vini, the new Xmas present looks great.. Are you selling shares in the "stirke it rich club".... cant wait to hear the new tales...

Merry Christmas Bro....

bayrunner ray

20. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    Man I hope I can hit some pay dirt Ray , going to gather all the info I can for the next months ahead and this summer we'll get er out in the water i have alot to learn about gold mining.

A Man can't wait till he retires to do things, I always say get a bug for something just DO IT if you can afford it that is .