I bought a melter and a few molds a week or so ago. I cant seem to get a full pour out of my small bank sinker mold. It makes 1/4oz to 1oz sinkers. I have tried probably 20 times and got the same result, half sinkers, lol. I have tried warming it up, sooting it up with a candle and using mold release. I have a thermometer that reads up to 1000 degrees, is shows my lead at 750 degrees when I pour. My big mold is great, it does 2oz to 5oz, it makes some really good looking sinkers. Anyone have any ideas on why my I cant get my little mold to work?