Im gonna try an all-nighter at Cannelton

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by OhioRiver, Jul 13, 2009.

1. OhioRiver

OhioRiver New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Tomorrow night. Tuesday, July 14.... wish me luck I suppose. I wanna hook onto one of those 200 lb giants. lol. *world record* *Cough*. lol. JUST DREAMING PEOPLE.

Oh yeah, I suppose if anyone shows up in a boat and needs someone to go out on the river with them, Ill go! lol.

2. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Good luck Eric, keep us posted.

3. jason berry

jason berry New Member

State:
    Evansville
    Fish have started biting again caught a 30# blue over the weekend and last night caught a 11# flathead and while drifting something almost broke my pole in half. Good luck to ya I caught a nice one last time I fished cannelton.

4. OhioRiver

OhioRiver New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I wish I had a boat. lol. Thanks! Ill take a camera along just in case. I dont feel like keeping any tonight.

5. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    did you put in at the plaza last night?

6. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    im hoping to get out by this weekend

7. OhioRiver

OhioRiver New Member

State:
    Indiana
    a whole night of fishing.... and 1 channel cat. At least I didnt get skunked.

8. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    sure will be ...i only live 5 or so minutes away from the campgrounds ... im sure ill be fishing with someone or myself dont know yet ... but i will be kitty and striper huntin.

9. perrycounty.in

perrycounty.in New Member

State:
    Indiana
    First post on this site,I cant' get over all the info and how every one is doing on this site. Great place to find out whats going on. Ive been fishin around the cannelton dam for the past few weeks really hard and not been catchin a whole lot been a little slow, but i did catch a 10# blue yeaterday and 5 others under 5# or so , it may be lookin up . Up till that not alot

10. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Welcome to BOC Aaron!

11. perrycounty.in

perrycounty.in New Member

State:
    Indiana
    hey let me know next time you come to cannelton locks and dam i live in the cannelton tell city area and im laid off and fishin on the river latley