Im going to Nead Pointers Near Westpoint

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY RIVERS TALK' started by 10POUNDER, Mar 6, 2009.

1. 10POUNDER

10POUNDER New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Im going to try my Luck Saturday 7, Of March ! And im going for 20lbs or bigger ! And wanting to know what I could use for this time of year or where near westpoint to find me one ! My bait of choice is going to be Cutbait of diferant varietys ! And im pulling a 16 hour fishing trip ! If there is any suggestions at all ......at all..... I would greatly appreciate the advice ! Ohh Yeah HOWDY by the way im new ! Ha HA :cool2:

2. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    robert, i'm not familiar with your area but i would start by asking the local fishermen where the big fish are located. every time i go out i'm after a big one but those come few and far between here on my local water but consistency usually pays off a few times a year for me. good luck

3. 10POUNDER

10POUNDER New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thanks Billy ...But look at you with the MONSTER CAT ..... See there has to be some secret to getting these fish ?!?!? :cool2: Your the man !

4. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    the secret to that fish in my profile picture was a guided fishing trip on the mississippi river with james (big cat) patterson out of memphis tn. but he did show me how to fish for the big blues and that 38 in the picture has been beaten on my home river with a 45 and a 54 recently. so it was money well spent.

5. Salty1

Salty1 New Member

State:
    Mt. Washington, Ky.
    Welcome to the board !!!!!!!!!!

6. seahaggy

seahaggy New Member

State:
    kentucky
    There is and old old saying pratice makes perfect.lol Lots of fishing will get you that big fish.Research this place real good for all your answers and welcome to the best place on the web to do that.

7. 10POUNDER

10POUNDER New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thank you ! Im proud to be part of it !:cool2: