I'm going to kill my insurance company!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by truckin4x4, Sep 6, 2006.

1. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    if you curently have state farm for any insurence i would drop them. they are the worst company to be with. my wife had an accident 3 years ago and we are still trying to get it behind us but state faRM IS just fighting with us to pay them there money back for her medical bills. and i had a accident last monday and founjd out that there was 2 different coverages on are cars. and we wanted the same from the start and now there saying pretty much that they just don't care. though sh.. pretty much. so i geuss you can say that i don't like them. all they have done is give us prblems. so if you a insured by them all i have to say is may the lord be with you. and not counting this problem but just think of the crap that there put the katrina victoms through.

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LMAO Rob, sorry to hear you are still haveing problems with em bro.

3. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    yeah i just got a call and it fired me roght back up. i swear if i wasn't a christian i would blow that place up.:lol: lol

4. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Thanks for the heads up bro. I dont have any policies with them. I hope that things will work out for you and your wife. Take care brother.

5. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Sorry to hear about your problem. We've had State Farm for about 45 years. Never had a complaint, they have payed off several times on different claims.

You know insurance companies can drop you if you have too many claims... Well, we have a letter from State Farm saying they can never drop us.
    We got it back several years ago.

Couple years back I though someone had stolen our pontoon boat from our boat dock. I called the sheriff and State Farm. SF said we would receive a check in a few days for full value of what we original gave for the boat. I was already looking for a new boat.... Sure hated it when one of the local marinas brought it home on the second day. They said they picked it up my accident! :roll_eyes:

Good luck with getting your money.

6. Tinboat

Tinboat New Member

State:
    Jonesboro, Arkansas
    At least they admit you have a policy. I paid premiums for 2 years, got rear ended in town.. They claimed I didn't have coverage and the state tried to pull my license , tags, and make me pay for fixing the guys car who hit me. That was one time when being a pack rat paid off. I could produce canceled checks and copies of the statement where I had been paying for insurance I some how didn't have with them.

I got rear ended a few years ago by one of their policy holders. She didnot report the accident and they claimed they couldn't do anything because it was my word against hers and they didn't believe me. I's amazing what "Thank you I will call my agent and lawyer as soon as I get home" will accompolish.

7. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    I don't understand why all concerned didn't accept your insurance card?

8. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    im not to crazy about statefarm myself but insurance is a must just like attorneys anymore

9. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    i tell you what i wish i could put them under. i going to start a protest to shut them down:lol: . just kidding but if i thought it would work i would.

10. Tinboat

Tinboat New Member

State:
    Jonesboro, Arkansas
    I never received a card. I was being defrauded all the way.

11. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    These companys are all into taking your money, not giving it to you!

12. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Rob, sorry to hear that they are messing with you, I use to have them for cars,house, and business insurance, and we changed from them because of an accident that they tried to get out of paying for. Feel your pain Brother

13. maverick43812

maverick43812 New Member

State:
    ohio
    my grandparents had them for auto ins also and they fought like heck to getout of payin so i can back up what he is sayin there just a bunch of worthless rip offs

14. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    yeah yopu got that right they are about worthless

15. Amigo108

Amigo108 New Member

State:
    Columbia, Maryland
    If you are ex military, or have family who is (father, grandfather) go with USAA. You won't be sorry, they are great in both rates and customer service and if thier losses for the year (company wide) were less than expected they send you a check! Of course, I'm not affiliated with them but I am a client.

16. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    Sorry bout your problems. Had the hail storm here a few months back and my boat was insured with them as well as our vehicles. Wife wasn't home so her car never got any damage and my truck was under a tree and got one little ding. But the boat seats really got it bad. Our agent said get estimates and I'll write you a check from here. I did and I told him I could get new generic seats cheaper and he said that they wanted to keep the name brand seats in the boat. I agreed and got them recovered. He didn't even want to see the boat is what really amazed me too. Can't get much better than that.

17. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Insurance people and bankers are lowlifes, just think about it. They have convinced government to make it a law that we give them money. They live a rich life on our money and do nothing. Things like this make me sick. Another is a real estate agent. Why do they get 7,000.00 when you buy a house for 100,000.00 and if you finance the home that means for 30 years you are paying for that agents money, so really you pay a person 10,000.00 of your hard earned money or more for him to do nothing. It doesn't stop there, if you invested that 10,000.00 for 30 years you would then have, what 30 to 50,000,00 for your retirement. But no a person needs to get paid for doing nothing.

To many things in this world are nuts. I am sick to death of people making money for nothing. I futher don't believe a person should get a big paycheck just because they went to college.

Sorry, I got on a rant !

18. elalr

elalr New Member

State:
    warsaw missouri
    ive had some problems in the past with insurance companies but i went to geico and have been happy since

19. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    I've had State Farm for 5 plus years, and have been well satisfied with them. I've had a few claims. I had a lightning strike my house a few years ago, and I was dinking around getting things estimated ect and they called me and wanted me to hurry so they could get my file moving and resolved in a more timely manner. I was pretty impressed with that. I have had plenty of different carriers over the years, but they never called me and asked if I could hurry up and send them a bill. I do agree with the fact that they seem to have insinuated themselves in our lives, our laws, and places you wouldn't even think of. I am not an advocate of Insurances, I have had good coverage with State Farm so far, but if that ever changes I will move on.

Later Andy

20. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    I left them years ago Rob I`m pulling for you hope every things work out for you:smile2: