I'm going to be on tv too!

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by SkipEye, Oct 16, 2007.

1. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Hey its just some still shots and maybe a small story but it will be on the 11th show I think.

See ya'll,you ain't got to know diddly to luck onto a fishing show. You just gots to fish enough to nab a biggun'.

Now, if I just had a way to watch it myself.:sad2:

2. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Awesome. Cant wait to see it buddy. I dont get that channel either, but I'll be watching the videos via BOC feed. Looking forward to seeing the shows.

3. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Wow!! Hey when you get back will you be my friend? LMAO!!!!!!

That's awesome Darryl, that is exciting, seems like I'm with the majority, I don't get that channel either, however I'm sure it will end up on UTUBE (or what ever it is) maybe we can see it there!

4. BajaCoop

BajaCoop Well-Known Member

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    I bought the online subscription and it is pretty good.

5. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Darryl if your 15 second's of fame come's from a catfishing program than your doing all right lol At first i thought you where going to be on America's most wanted :eek:oooh:

6. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Me too Catpaw. I thought, robbing banks dont count. We are talking about fishing stories. But now I see I should have never even let my mind wander that far out of space. Gee, SORRY DARRYL

7. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Darryl, i want an autograughed copy at the tournament Saturday.

8. Rockin' Blues

Rockin' Blues New Member

State:
    st.louis mo.
    Congrats Darryl,now you can shoot for that world record and get your own show:big_smile:

9. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    thats great darryl, I too want a autograugh when you get back.......lol
    keep up the good work

10. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Hey Daryll, since you're famous now that means you need a newer bigger boat now.. And since I'm such a nice guy you don't have to worry about getting rid of your old boat.. I'll haul it off for you and won't even charge you anything... See how nice I can be when I put my mind to it... hehehe

11. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Hey Darryl with a new bigger boat that fancy rod holder you have hanging off the back of the old one just won't fit....So, if you want I can take it off your hands that'll keep Harold from having to haul it all the way home. :wink:

12. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Man thats great were starting to get some famous people on the BOC .Wish I could watch it myself.:sad2: Anyway congrads Darrel on making the show.

13. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    WTG Darryl!!!! Proud to know you Buddy!!!

Would you sign my Tackle Box??? Pweeeeeeze!!!!

14. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    You know Ron, I've always thought they could make a right fine and entertaining fishing show with me. "Fishing with Darryl" or something like that.

Of course, I also thought it would make a better comedy show than anything.:smile2:

Or a 'feel good' type of show, cause you gots to feel better about your own fishing after following Darryl around for awhile. LOL

Now everybody get them pics sent in for the show.

15. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Sure JW, just send it in the mail and I'll promptly sign it for you. I'll even pack a little of my secret stink bait in there for you.

Since I'm such a nice guy, I'll even pay postage.:wink:

16. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    What kind of """BAIT""" did you use during the show?:eek:oooh: Be careful and answer correctly, LOL!!!:wink:

17. slider

slider New Member

State:
    louisiana, mo
    was it skipeye? them thingd are hard to come by but ive heard there real good lmao:smile2:

18. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Surely you jest, LOL!!!!

19. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    You see JW and Slider.......... Celebrity is a funny thing. Some people spend their whole life wanting to be 'known' for something. Others like me just like to fly under the radar, you know, a good ol boy.

But then fame just finds you and you can't escape it. Like the infamous skipeye saga. It will never die. My screen name will be uttered for eternity when Boccers are discussing bait.

Yes, celebrity is a burden. Until you are 'famous', you'll never understand.:doubt:

20. WTG Darryl! But shouldn't you be payin' attention to your schoolin' right now Mr. TV Star? No Boccin' during class! Sorry I won't be able to watch your program, we don't get TV down here in Hobo Station.