im going nuts

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY RIVERS TALK' started by crazyKat, Dec 30, 2009.

1. crazyKat

crazyKat New Member

State:
    kentucky
    man i wish the water levels would get right. seems like everytime i want to go out the ramp is under water .lol damn the high water.:angry:

2. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Can you fish in the parking lot ?:wink:

3. johndeere nut

johndeere nut New Member

State:
    oldham county,kentucky
    I know what you meen and the drift wood and garbage is so thick i fished last weekend from the bank and my lines kept clogging up with leaves from all the crud in the water

4. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    IM going crazy with cabin fever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!all the lakes are frozen over and i dont feel like ice fishing i want to CATFISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I dont catch any thing in the river in the winter around here..I have to jump on a boat which i dont own and i go down south and catch fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I want to fish so bad..And to make it worse i got a Brand new 7000i I want to try sooooooooo BAD!!!man this sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OK I vented all i can say on here without getting in trouble..lol...

5. o'boro cat hunter

o'boro cat hunter New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Maybe the fishing Gods will be kind and lets us get are Fix on Sunday.Water will be down hopefully very little wind?????? I PRAY

6. tswebb71

tswebb71 New Member

State:
    So. IL

Jody, you have a ways to go buddy!! I recall someone saying that they were notngoing to fish again til about March after that new baby is born:wink::wink::smile2::smile2: Just joking buddy. Hope the new addition is doing well.

7. mankind

mankind New Member

State:
    ashland ky
    :wink:guys i'm still fishing just not catching much the last 3 times out i had 1 decent run that i missed have caught 1 small here 1 small their just can't get the big bites.

8. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    The lower green river looks just fine for cattin..at least untill another big rain:roll_eyes:

9. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    For all you iced over, snowed in, cabin fever folks, all I can say is that you can come to SC and I will do my best to put you on some hammer blues. All it takes is boat fuel to make it happen.

BB in SC

10. ae_ted

ae_ted Guest

hehe If you think it bad there, come to Ballard co. at the confluence of Mississippi and Ohio. we flooded pretty good. and when it gets high they open up barkly and Ky dams are we really get it. good luck!

11. griz

griz Well-Known Member

State:
    Murray Ky.
    Ky Lake and Lake Barkley are at winter pool and have enough current to keep most river fishermen happy,(5oz sinker will bounce till it hangs up). Ya'll come fish.