I'm goin on my first hunt!

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by rednecksportsman511, Dec 16, 2005.

1. rednecksportsman511

rednecksportsman511 New Member

State:
    Birmingham, AL
    I'm proud to say that I'll be goin on my first hunt ever. I'm leavin Christmas day and huntin fer three whole days. I can't wait!!!!

2. Bayoubear

Bayoubear New Member

State:
    near that hellhole dallas
    I hope you have an awesome time. What will you be hunting? deer? hogs? coon? huh? huh? hahahaha looking forward to hearing all about it. be careful, be safe, learn something new, and above all have fun.
    best of luck to you.

3. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    glad to hear you going on a hunt have fun, be safe and above all if you gun huntin' wear your hunters orange!!!!

4. bluecatnut

bluecatnut New Member

State:
    freeburg illinois
    i hope you have a blast but do me a big favor before you pull the trigger make sure of you target and if all possibale have a exit area

5. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Good luck Man.......like everyone has said safety first, a trip to the hospital is a sure fire way to ruin a hunting trip!!! whatcha going after?

6. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i love to hunt but being allergic to poison ivy has eliminated that for me :crying:

nothing like eating fried rabbit or squirrel that you killed and cleaned yourself :)

7. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Glad to see you get to go. Im sure youll get a biggun. Let us know how you do.

8. rednecksportsman511

State:
    Birmingham, AL
    there are tons of hogs on the property, but i wanna wait and get a deer, a nice big doe.

safety first of course, ive even already taken the hunter ed course required for a hunting liscense in alabama, and no way am i goin out there w/o that hunter orange!

ill let yall know how it goes!

9. Leakyboat

Leakyboat New Member

Be safe John,and think about all that jerky you can make out of that doe!Post a picture when yoy get back!Good Luck!
    Ernie

10. Gone fishin 4 kittys

Gone fishin 4 kittys New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Good Luck!!! I hope you get the big one!! Take lot's of pictures

11. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    good luck post pics think safety first and have a blast and make memories that will last a lifetime. I still remember my first hunt it was the best one i ever had and didnt even get anything. just time spent with my dad that made it the best.

12. rednecksportsman511

State:
    Birmingham, AL
    mmmmm...jerky. now i'm really hungry! of course i cant wait to get out there, and if i do get a deer, ill be sure to post pics!

13. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    i'll be here waiting on the jerky...lol...

14. rednecksportsman511

State:
    Birmingham, AL
    Wolfman u sure do know how to make me hungry! ive never had wild hog bbq, but pork bbq lathered in sauce and put between two burger buns is, well, its makin me drool!

the golden rule bbq restaurant in hoover, al was where i ate my first solid food-chooped pork bbq sandwich. mmmmmmmm

15. quackkillsduxs

quackkillsduxs New Member

State:
    madison mississippi
    good luck on your first hunt it should be fun if you like being in the outdoors, which im sure you do if your a member of this website

16. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Yeah, good luck on your first hunt! :)