Im FREE TONIGHT

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by ryang, Oct 17, 2008.

1. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Hey is any of you going out tonight and want or need a partner. I have no kids or wife tonight :wink:

Im willing to go pretty much anywhere within about an 1 hour to 1 1/2 hour drive.

I have no bait but willing to attempt with my cast netting abilities :big_smile:

PM me if you want my digits

2. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    hey gary i would invite you up tonight but prolly a little far for you to travel, id meet you in the middle someplace but ive never fished alum or hoover ? if you know of any place to shore fish there id meet ya, just pm me if that sounds ok

3. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    PAINT CREEK TONIGHT ABOUT SIX. I WANT TO CATCH SOME BAIT FOR THE OHIO RIVER TOMORROW ANYWAY.

4. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    well buddy if i was close i would to far

5. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Dave, it looks like Alum right now. Are there any reports from there from anyone...

I think that all the good size ones were taken around Howard Rd (just north of 71-OH37). If anyone has any reports for Alum please post them here so Dave and I can catchum up :big_smile:.

Dave I get off about 4:00 - 4:30 and get home about 5ish. Ticks me off if I knew this I would have brought my poles with me since I am 10 min away from Alum LOL.

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Too bad you're not closer to here. I'm wanting to hit somewhere tonight if i'm able. Rough year for fishing so far...:eek:oooh::smile2:
    Wherever you go try live gills, seems thats what their wanting around here.:wink:
    Best of Luck to you!!!:cool2:

7. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    sounds good gary ill go out and get some chubs to add to the bait and a few more shiners, maybe we can catch some shad there, i know they are not schooling here at all

8. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Crap.
    I swapped my fishin' nite for tomorrow cuz I wanted to get out earlier and didn't wanna be anywhere near a TV or radio during the OSU game tomorrow...

Good luck to you guys tonite! Make sure you leave some for the rest of us...

9. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Sounds good Dave all I have to do is go home and load up the Van then Ill be on the road.

10. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    John should you stay home to do that?:smile2::tounge_out::wink::eek:oooh:

11. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Thank gawd you have no kids, I might be inclined to take you with me if your wife is cute, and she doesn't mind that cut-bait smell coming from my boat.

12. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Well it was a great outing but not so great on the fishing LOL. Suprisingly I was the only one to catch anything and it was a 7lb channel in the pic below. Had a great time with Dave and Kip showed up around 10ish. I stayed till a little after 12 and from Kips email they were there till 5ish. If didnt have this Bday party I would have stayed but was great seing you again Dave and great meeting you Kip

Attached Files:

13. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Any time you can get out is a great time! Nice fish!

14. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Congrats on the catch!! Just getting out makes it a great trip!!

15. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio

Alright Gary .... finally got a nice one ... at least one that can be added to OH vs PA contest ........ Garry-

16. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    was nice seeing you again gary and meeting you kip, was a nice night to be out a lot of b/sing and some weird bites lol, again congrats on your catch gary

17. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Yeah dave and gary it was really nice meeting you two! I had a good time even though the bite was slow! Gary caught him a nice cat early though! Congrats. Hope to fish with you guys in the future!

18. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Thanks Dave for meeting me there I was worried that it would get cold as h3ll and I would leave about 8 :smile2:. Kip it was great meeting you and Ill be back at that area again. I looked it up before and I was thinking that it was farther than what it was but it wasnt that bad of a trip and easy to find which helps. I hope to get out at least once more before the winter feeding stops.