I'm dying....

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by whisker maniac, Sep 5, 2008.

1. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

I'm dying to go fishing this weekend but Gustov left so much rain behind that I can't even get to the launch ramp where I go and my boat is too small and not equipped to go on the main river especially right now with all the water.

I really want to go to the place I have been fishing. I know there are some big cats there but just haven't been able to get to them. I was planning on taking my little jon boat there this weekend as it is my weekend off and I had plenty of time to fish it. But Gustov had other plans I guess so no fishing there this weekend and I don't really care to go anywhere else right now.

About the only other place that I have a choice to go to that is not that far from me is a small lake. I do okay there for eating size cats but at this time of year I like to fish for the big ones not the eaters.

So.... I guess.... BOC your pretty much stuck with me being on here quite a bit this weekend....:eek:oooh::wink::smile2:

My buddy is wanting to go to the deer woods this weekend and work on getting ready for deer hunting. I just ain't into it so far this year But I know I need to get out there. My daughter killed her first deer last year and she is really wanting to go again. So if not for me I need to get out there and get everything ready for her at least.

But dang it that'll take away from my fishing :confused2::sad2::eek:oooh::smile2:
  2. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

Batchtown IL.
    kevin that title im dying wasent funy brother lol but it got my utintion sswwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww

3. ozzy

ozzy New Member

Lost Wages
    Im just hoping for a day off this weekend for a little bank fishing, Id be just happy with that. :wink:
  4. 223reload

223reload New Member

Well since we're stuck with ya ,Kevin,I guess we will live with it ,:smile2::smile2::smile2: