I'm dying....

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by whisker maniac, Sep 5, 2008.

1. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    I'm dying to go fishing this weekend but Gustov left so much rain behind that I can't even get to the launch ramp where I go and my boat is too small and not equipped to go on the main river especially right now with all the water.

I really want to go to the place I have been fishing. I know there are some big cats there but just haven't been able to get to them. I was planning on taking my little jon boat there this weekend as it is my weekend off and I had plenty of time to fish it. But Gustov had other plans I guess so no fishing there this weekend and I don't really care to go anywhere else right now.

About the only other place that I have a choice to go to that is not that far from me is a small lake. I do okay there for eating size cats but at this time of year I like to fish for the big ones not the eaters.

So.... I guess.... BOC your pretty much stuck with me being on here quite a bit this weekend....:eek:oooh::wink::smile2:

My buddy is wanting to go to the deer woods this weekend and work on getting ready for deer hunting. I just ain't into it so far this year But I know I need to get out there. My daughter killed her first deer last year and she is really wanting to go again. So if not for me I need to get out there and get everything ready for her at least.

But dang it that'll take away from my fishing :confused2::sad2::eek:oooh::smile2:

2. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    kevin that title im dying wasent funy brother lol but it got my utintion sswwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww

3. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Im just hoping for a day off this weekend for a little bank fishing, Id be just happy with that. :wink:

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Well since we're stuck with ya ,Kevin,I guess we will live with it ,:smile2::smile2::smile2: