I'm distraught!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Wil, May 24, 2007.

1. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    so theres this girl that ive been chasing since christmas and stuff, her boyfriend of 3 years broke up with her and i was there for her n stuff and we started to have feelings for each other and i was sure that a few more weeks and id have her, turns out she forgot her feelings for me.. FOR MY BEST FRIEND!!! ya im pretty much PISSED OFF!!!!! luckily my friend meant it when he said "ill never do that to you dude"

2. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Too many fish in the sea to dwell on one that just nibbled.
    The best thing I can tell you is things happen for a reason and usually you'll find out the reason and how lucky you were before its all said and done.
    You got plenty of time. Dont worry about trying to make it happen, it just happens and it usually comes out of left field.

3. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    I know it seems like a big deal now, but it will pass. In a few years, you will look back and either laugh about it or be thankful it didn't work out. In my experience, things happen when you least expect it. Hang in there!

4. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    im with mark on this one. will, some ppl say the chase is half the fun. for me, all the best girlfriends i ever had(including my wife) were the ones that came outta nowhere. most of the ones i chased were running from issues a lot bigger than me. besides there is nothing better than being young and single for a while.

5. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    You gotta learn how to set that hook boy :big_smile:. Dont dwell your young live life to the fullest and keep on going.

6. Rhinospawn

Rhinospawn New Member

State:
    North Dakota
    if she's jumping around then let it go. you will be better off.. if she comes back someday then just go with it. It's nice to see your bud won't want to do anything to make u upset but if she likes him mabye you could give him the green ..

until then.. keep the line out there.. good luck.. the big one id around the corner..

7. catstalker459

catstalker459 New Member

State:
    state line city, indiana
    plenty of "keeper" fish out there buddy. sometimes u have to wait just like u do for catfishing and some day it will happen. just keep your head up high and move on, u have a good friend here if u need it. we have all been in situations like that and it hurts but once u let it pass u will look back and say man why did i want her..........best of luck to ya

u ever come to indiana give me a holler i know some nice country girls who would love to talk to ya :)

later
    kev

8. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Like MarJ said all things happen for a reason. One that hits me is that your friendship was tested and sounds like you have a true friend. You will find as you grow older that relationships with the opposite sex will come and go but a true friend is hard to come by.

9. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Girls will come and go buddy, just got to wait for the right one.

10. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Mark, I'm gonna tell my wife what you just called her!:wink:

11. LIL_ostrom

LIL_ostrom New Member

State:
    Jersey- Stationed in Kansas
    dont get yourself worked up over it. Like many people have said, girls will come and go. you cant force these things. they just happen. Its the way of the world. Just look at it as her loss not yours. One really important thing to do is not break off a friendship with a best friend over a girl. Just support him the best way you can. Friendships will always be there, you will see in the long run. Hang in there you will find another.

12. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    im just really freakin tired of gettin led on and lied to. i know theres other girls out there but still.

13. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    if you think your frusrated now, just imagine what it would be like worrying and wondering how you would keep her after you cought her.

14. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    im not gonna keep her i dont even want her. im gonna find another chick, im only 16 and when i go to europe im touring in a group where in the only guy.. all the chicks in my group are freakin smokin so its no skin off my nose at all

15. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Wil look on the brite side. Look at all the money you are saving. Girls can be expensive. Buy that fishing stuff before you find the right one. Because you will have to have permission to purchase afterword.Hang in there buddy. :lol::big_smile:

16. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC

And for this you took up space on the site? I need to stick to the maintenance threads:tounge_out:

17. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    im with B-P. seriously.
    your 16 and goin to europe with a bunch of hotties AND your the only guy. why dont we swap places for the summer.

18. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    hey i just needed to blow off some steam and who better to tell than my family on the BOC.

19. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Go to Europe and have fun but do not, repeat DO NOT fool around with any of those girls. If you do and anything at all goes awry you will be in serious poop.
    ...W

20. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    im not gonna have time to do that kind of stuff, ill just get email addresses and numbers and stuff and get to know them n crap like that.