I'm Chilling out for a while.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Dano, Mar 18, 2006.

1. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I'm Chilling out for a while.

I just wanted to let some members know I will be taking a break from the internet here shortly. I cut my ISP service down to a mim until I get some things done and might disconnect completely for a while after that. I should had protected my PC better. Been having problems with my PC and internet connection for a while now.
    I got to do some fixing, new PC, upgrading etc. and personally, I've bout had
    enough of the expense/problems of it all.
    I've got a few on going priorities needed taken care of. Lot of irons in the fire Got a get family and my health lined out. PC and need to chill for a while. Maybe check back later this year.
    Its been fun and I have enjoyed my time here. I will always support BOC., Paul, mods, members, I want to thank all for support I have gotten and the fun and great inf. . Thanks

I didn't want to start whining on the internet. Things haven't been going very well. I've had a lot of on going things happen in the past couple years or so. Family, health, some personal and medical problems that has gotten me a little down. Some members may remember a few things I have posted about in past. Doctor thinks I had a nervous break down a few days ago. Been a lot of stress going on. He has giving me some suggestions that I'm not real excited about.

To top things off.
    When I returned home I got a call from out of state police. There seems to be some kind of identify thief going on against my Son and I. I'm not sure of all the details.
    My Son totaled out his car last Sept. Car was in both our names. We didn't think car was totaled but insurance co. did. Just like normal, Ins. paid off loan, gave us the difference, we and bank signed all paper work, title etc. over to ins. co. for scrap and canceled insurance on it. They took car.

Apparently the car was later fix, taken out of state, re- sold and deductions have been with drawn from my sons account by same insurance co. without him knowing it, which is paying for the insurance on this totaled out car that is back on the streets. Police had 2 suspects driving the car. All inf. they had was saying car still belongs to my Son and I and any crime its involved in, we could be held accountable. I cant believe it. I'm very tired of doing business on phone/ internet, and very tired of insurance CO's and my personal inf. being spread around.
    Ins. CO, not very helpful etc.

My Son works very long hours and out of town a lot, he doesn't have time to deal with this nor do I. Every call I make, seems the privacy act laws cuts me off. mim. wage phone ins. employee's. I cant believe what ins. CO is telling us. Not helping my BP. Been there done that when my Mom died a couple years ago.

For now all I can do is wait, make sure our accounts, credit etc. are not being tampered with any more and try to get our money back. Its looking like we have to cancel everything until we can get to the bottom of this and hopefully we can press charges if need be. I have gone through identify thief before. Very hard to deal with. With other family and health problems going on now, I almost dont care about it . I'm tired of it. Stress, BP.
    Technology and insurance is a good thing, right. LOL. When it rains it pours. I will get r done sooner or later if I dont end up with another stroke first. Its not a good time. Need a good PMF. LOL.

Thanks in advance for any responses.
    Party on, support BOC, the best on the internet, enjoy your up coming
    fishing/camping season. I'll be back later.

Best of luck to all , God Bless all members.

Thanks
    Dano.

2. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    we're gonna miss you dano - hurry back, and take care. we'll remember you in our prayers buddy

3. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Dano I sure hope things settle down for you and work out. I understand where your coming from but we will miss you. Just know that your Bros and Sis's are here whenever ya need us...for now just go fishin and chill buddy.:sad:

4. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    I feel your pain brother, hope all gets better soon. Go do some fishing and relax some. Good luck

5. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Good luck Dano.. Your gonna be missed around here. Take it one step at a time man. Come to the Texohma Grathering if ya get a chance.
    Your on my prayer list Bro.

6. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Gonna miss you while your gone Bro. Hope everything come's threw alright. Identity theft.....man, it's a shame we got all of these creep's running around doing stuff like that.:sad:

Zakk

7. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :thumbsup:
    "Good Luck Buddy" I all that you do. Take care of your Business, I'm sure us members of the B.O.C. will be waiting here for you when you get back.

"But You will Be Missed"! :sad:

Take Care of yourself,
    Bert:cool:
    (Shaina)

8. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    Take care Dano and we'll be here when you return.:)

9. Cyclops01

Cyclops01 New Member

State:
    Eden, NC.
    Dano,

I've been worrying about ya brother... in a manly sorta way. lol

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles. We all understand that you have to take care of business before you can come back and keep us misfits in line. :rolleyes:

I'll be praying for you and the family my friend. I hope things work out quick and for the absolute best. Ya gotta hurry back Dano. Since ya been gone, I've had to start hanging out with Zakk!!! The kid aint right!!! He pulls his finger and wets himself!!!

Keep the faith brudder

Mike

10. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    PRAYERS for your family coming from ky........

11. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    sorry to hear you are haveing such a rough way to go .
    thieves suck ! i hope you get it all worked out and they get brought to justice.
    your health comes first you cant help your family if you aint got your health.
    we will pray for you and wait for you to update us.
    take care dano.
    pm me if theres anything i might be able to do to help you.

12. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Take care Dan, every thing will work out, it aways does. Just hang in there.

13. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    {{{Dano}}}

We sure have missed you but we understand completely. Been there and done that twice. I'm right there in that boat with you. Let's keep on rowing! :0a17:

Hope all works out for you and your family! Take care of you and remember you can do it! White light, love and prayers out to you and yours.

14. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Hang in there Dan. Don't feel bad about whining to us about anything. You know that anytime a bro. or sis. has a problem, the BOC FAMILY is here to listen. Not only does BOC have the best info, it also has the biggest sholders to cry on. Hope everything works out for you. Turn it over to GOD and let Him handle it all. We'll be praying for you and your family.

15. Wally

Wally New Member

State:
    FLORIDA
    Dano,
    Hang in there Brother!!! If there is anythng I can do for you, just give a shout!! We are praying for you and your family!!

Wally

16. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Dano,

I'm very sorry to hear your having problems my friend. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know. You and I are not that far from each other..

I will keep you lifted up in prayer, and will be waiting for you to return here..

17. Larry

Larry New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Keep your chin up mate!
    We look forward to your return.
    thanks
    Larry

18. bigfish

bigfish New Member

State:
    Dunbar WV.
    my prayers will be with you dano. just dont get to excited about anything, cause it sure aint good for your bp. in time all will work out.

19. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Bless your heart buddy, Judy and I are so sorry that all this is happening to you and your family. Dan, we will miss your presence here very much but we understand. We will continue to pray for you and your family my friend. We love you buddy.

20. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Dano will pray for you and family bro, get back here as soon as possible. Will be truely missed from our family.